WW from ilgm about 5 weeks into flower.

• Thread starter Perrin6363
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Control the humidity in the room the tent sits in unless youbhave a huge tent.

This is because we want to control the air coming into the tent. If you put it inside the tent it doesn’t have time to mix the air properly
That's what I'm doing now. When I water though it's about 5-7% higher. It bounces around between 45-55%. I don't know what causes it to move around so much. It is an old dehumidifier. Was planning on eventually getting a better one.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That's what I'm doing now. When I water though it's about 5-7% higher. It bounces around between 45-55%. I don't know what causes it to move around so much. It is an old dehumidifier. Was planning on eventually getting a better one.
Well when you water its more saturated and less bound to the media to put it simply, so the plant can easily take it up at a slightly faster rate. The more moisture exposed to the atmosphere the higher the evaporation rates.

A 10% swing isn’t to bad and I wouldn’t worry about that.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Well when you water its more saturated and less bound to the media to put it simply, so the plant can easily take it up at a slightly faster rate. The more moisture exposed to the atmosphere the higher the evaporation rates.

A 10% swing isn’t to bad and I wouldn’t worry about that.
Oh, that's great to hear.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

If it was me I would go straight h2o and reduce the humidity and let them eat themselves until they are ripse,it looks like they have enough green left to finish
So I've been looking around some today and reading nutrient companies tests they have done. All of them say the same that either way makes no difference in bud size or potency. They say people preferred the flavor of the bud that had been fed the last 2 weeks. But that doesn't make sense. Why would fish guts and bat shit make my weed taste better. What did make sense is them wanting me to use their nutes more. If there's no change in size or potency I see using them as a waste of nutes. I'll take your advice. I've been battling humidity the whole grow. It's never been high, just not as low as I've wanted. Maybe it's my old ass dehumidifier. I keep it on high all night but I still run in the mid 50's when the lights are out.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

So I've been looking around some today and reading nutrient companies tests they have done. All of them say the same that either way makes no difference in bud size or potency. They say people preferred the flavor of the bud that had been fed the last 2 weeks. But that doesn't make sense. Why would fish guts and bat shit make my weed taste better. What did make sense is them wanting me to use their nutes more. If there's no change in size or potency I see using them as a waste of nutes. I'll take your advice. I've been battling humidity the whole grow. It's never been high, just not as low as I've wanted. Maybe it's my old ass dehumidifier. I keep it on high all night but I still run in the mid 50's when the lights are out.
I don't know if studies have been made on medium,climate,geographical location etc as a function of aroma,perhaps outside depending on location etc,the plant may be able to make different terps or have to for battling the environmental pressures than fertilizing with store bought with different pressures. Indoors is artificial so I'm inclined to think the full potential of a strain, can never be realized or at least it's different. I think in your case you won't gain much feeding them at this point .

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Are these seeds forming!?
20220623 172920
20220623 172842
20220623 172838

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I'm not sure but I would think you could carefully snip 1 off and go somewhere secluded and see if there is seed inside. At least you would know for sure right away

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I went back in there and scanned as well as I could, I didn't see anything else. I can't say for absolute sure but these look like little forming seeds I pulled out of them. If they were bigger I'd know for sure. But what else could it be but a seed?
20220623 175950
20220623 175942
20220623 175931

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

What does it mean? I mean I guess I stressed them out and they hermied? Why haven't I found anymore, if it's happening? What does it mean for the rest of the crop? At this point I can't do much, I've prob got a week left on the one and 2 weeks in the other. Should I just let me go and finish up as normal? Should I pull them out of the trellis net and tent and scan the hell out of them trying to remove any that I can find? I'm fucking heartbroken. How big a deal is this?

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Anyone see any nanners on here. I don't, but maybe they're still forming and I just can't tell that's it's a nanner bc it's so small. I think I'm okay, but if anyone else has any feedback I'd really appreciate it.
20220623 182614
20220623 182608
20220623 182551
20220623 182606

indogrow420

indogrow420

yes this is foxtailing im sure, nothing bad but I never encoutered this myself..

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Someone advised me to chop now bc of the foxtailing. I don't think I should, but I don't know much about this. Does anyone else think I should chop now bc of the foxtailing?

indogrow420

indogrow420

dont chop now,, the foxtailing will be somewhat premature no matter what at this point but will still be as potent and some say it smokes just as well and even better than the rest, keep doing what your doing bro 👍🔥

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

From what I read it is not cause to chop but I'm as green as you are with this.
Bro I haven't seen anything that advised chopping bc of it either. His point was bc I'm so close might as well just do it now. But I don't think I'm that close. I figure at least another week but prob 2 on that plant. The other I think I'll end up chopping soon. You'd think I'd be excited about cutting the thing down, but I'm not. I'm more nervous than anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom