2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scaldutchman

From the looks of it I'll be bringing a couple stacks just for seed buying.. So get there before me lol
We ought to all meet up for a little show and tell after we make our purchases see what all little jems we may have missed so we can put em on our booths to hit list for day 2,I would probably even be willing to break up a ten pack or 2 if anyone is down to maybe do a little trading. Lol it'd be like the good old days of our youth sitting around trading baseball cards lol.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yuuuup sir trying to get the stable filled with all kinda goodies and treats once again going to take me some time to ever get it back anywhere close to what it used to once be just had my boy at LIFES BLOOD, gift me a pack of Snow High's purple monkey balls! I'm just waiting to pop anything else til I get back from the cup so I can get em all started at once along with all the new gear we plan on getting while we are there, also have a meeting set up with a Co based hydro/ Aeroponics tray company called MULTIPONICS, while we will be out there to discuss running some R&D/TESTING to determine how my boys MAD FARMER product line will behave in a high pressure aero set up!!
Dang your boy sounds pretty cool!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

8 and a WAKE UP ! ! ! ! .... DOWN TO SINGE DIGITs Farmers
To some this is no Big deal, and to others, "its been done"
But for some, its a culmination of saving all year, doing with out a few things like Food Or Dish soap, Doing up the suger leaves, lol Never the Smoke or Sharing of course...
And Most of all "the Dreaming".
The Dreaming of shaking hands with some-one You gifted a Cut to, or a few Beans you may have sent Out last Big Drop of Logics... A friend some 2700 miles away and has a screen name like
Cann$BUzz
or MakeMYKloner
Or THCusa-A1
Where everyOne Big or Small can stand and say
HEY DENVER, "I AM A THCFARMER AND LIFE IS a GARDEN of GREEN ! ! ! !
See you there
FlyJ

And most of all the Dreaming

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
America was made on dreams everybody! For real though have a good time! :D I'll be at home trimming that whole weekend.

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Shit I think I just got in between THCBay and Seedvault like 40 packs over the past two weeks of Loompa's, Divines, & CSI's. My wife absolutely thought I was fuckin disgusting buying so many packs. And more on the way still. I explained that I only get seven seeds per pack and I kill 5 of them so I don't really have that many. Does anybody think their will be any good seed deals? What would you expect to pay versus recent 420 sales online?

lollipopman

lollipopman

Shit I think I just got in between THCBay and Seedvault like 40 packs over the past two weeks of Loompa's, Divines, & CSI's. My wife absolutely thought I was fuckin disgusting buying so many packs. And more on the way still. I explained that I only get seven seeds per pack and I kill 5 of them so I don't really have that many. Does anybody think their will be any good seed deals? What would you expect to pay versus recent 420 sales online?
I'm thinking around half price

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

We ought to all meet up for a little show and tell after we make our purchases see what all little jems we may have missed so we can put em on our booths to hit list for day 2,I would probably even be willing to break up a ten pack or 2 if anyone is down to maybe do a little trading. Lol it'd be like the good old days of our youth sitting around trading baseball cards lol.
I can bring some cards, mostly high end stable stuff from well known quality breeders, purple's, white's, aliens, cookies.....

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

You and me both. Coming in from out by the Arkansas river, staying at the Hilton garden at cherry creek. Coming in friday night for cannarado's event which should be right down the road from the hotel. Though we are stying till tuesday. Hit me up if you wanna meet. I just need to find the @Motarebel booth. He is supposed to be sending me a package.
I have not tried Motarebel, but been watching for sure. I see he has some very good white crosses. I would buy his for sure. Save them for a rainy day.

S

Scaldutchman

Nice man that loompa stuff is bad ass, we just got a pack of the yeti at the SBD cup. Ya there will be much cheaper pricing let alone having to pay for intl shipping. I think I paid 50 for a pack of BOG bogglegum which I think goes for 80-90 on the site n even more I think at a seeds bank

S

Scaldutchman

He was showing us pics at their booth of them at the top of a 18' ladder and the trees were still taller than them

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

He was showing us pics at their booth of them at the top of a 18' ladder and the trees were still taller than them
You should see some of those tree's on youtube. Fuckin Massive! Oh well, Can't do that here. I think we have 38 days that you have a chance it won't freeze.

S

Scaldutchman

Oh wow ya kinda hard with weather like that we just get a late start in my neck of the woods, like usually end of May we start putting stuff outside, but if had a few 12-14 footers couple seasons this train week I had a few yrs back would get monster massive

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
A couple stacks doesn't go far so get ready and pace yourself.....elite cuts blow compared to seeds, there are possibly 10 elites in every ten pack plus you know what they actually are because you get then strait from the breeder and not some hack renaming everything out there and passing it off as elite..

Top Bottom