88 G13 HashPlant f3 ???

• Thread starter coxnox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

There is no leaf requirement or such to be G13., I believe what you are thinking of is it was known for a paticular type of serration on the edges of the leaves. If you have the ghash that Ndnguy shared then its actually, g13xnl x Hp . Could be f2 or 3 or ? depending on the source. I seen very stable plants in veg, in flower many pheno expressions are seen. I suspect that if one was to go threw 100 or more of these truly special plants are to be found. It has potential to get big....all about knowledge and skill of the grower with these. As its proven. Was when it left Nevils hands,to Ndns to friends...... to yours....nothing is changed, except possible bottlenecking..or bad choices of parents...source related. I have pics some place of these glowing red with ripeness.

If looking for a bad ass indica......look no further. grow healthy plants,harvest at peak window......may take a few rounds to figure out the keepers.....once you do enjoy..
very hashy tasting will be your indica hitter ..... nice response Hk ..... agreed ..... peace SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

Also she is a pretty heavy feeder.....needs food to put on weight! Lastly in the original Seed Bank listing for these plants was a 45 to 55 day harvest, I noticed thy finish fast, I nowwould feed regularly with 75% strength up untill about 36 days then flush....maybe a few days longer then flush...want to build weight.
Did I miss the source of seed being mentioned?
hum they finish in 45 - 55 just the 88 g13/hp beans or all hybrids as my madness went 63 .... pre 98 bubba/g13 hp but I do have the reg 1988 g13 /hp beans also and white - g13/hp ? think the white will finish fast also.........

greenjoe

greenjoe

got 4 more that are just over 3"....going to do some chucking i believe , well in due time...

vlc82

vlc82

Just popped 5 out of my 12 that I received last year during the 4/20 promo. Looks like I'm having twins! Never had this happen, but just got done with a Cream Caramel triploid, so I'm destined for mutated genetics!

Looking forward to seeing how these turn out and plan on making some beans too!

IMG 1346
jyip

jyip

so i popped some 88g13 hshplt beans back in august, mislabeled, ended up w/some 88g13 male clones,, but this tray has 5 88 g13 hashplt that i thought were white widow, but finishing very very quick,,,,likeit is day 41 and i need to flush and get ready for them ,,,nice sweet smell, orange, lotsa trichs, beefy plts,,, indica dom for sure
Floeromshot
Wwfaddin

Wwfaddin
soserthc1

soserthc1

so i popped some 88g13 hshplt beans back in august, mislabeled, ended up w/some 88g13 male clones,, but this tray has 5 88 g13 hashplt that i thought were white widow, but finishing very very quick,,,,likeit is day 41 and i need to flush and get ready for them ,,,nice sweet smell, orange, lotsa trichs, beefy plts,,, indica dom for sure View attachment 302606View attachment 302608
The g13/hp 1988 beans from ndn straight up are a fast finisher , ? flushing at 41 u taking her to 56 i suppose

jyip

jyip

hey soserthc1,
ya, these seeds have beena mixup from begininng,,,,first i pulled my biggest best looking plant, male 88g13hshplt to make sure i had no males,,, but i had taken clones already and had some male clones i found in this tray 6 months later,,,,thought it was my buddies white widow cut, but mixed it up w/these..and with finishing time,, im in hydro,, so maybe they r finishing even quicker, plus starting from clone as well? these are ready now,, and im taking them on day 44 or 45 ,, jus gota see how they look,,, gonna run straight water either tonight or in the morning to make em correct....i dont know shib about this plt yet,, but it seems amzing,, fan leaves are HUGE!,,,,grows fast in veg n flower too,,like someone mentioned,, if ya looked thru enuff you could find an amazing keeper

chadkush

chadkush

Where can I find some 1988 g13 hp ? Can someone let me knoe. Looks like a amazing plant.

chadkush

chadkush

This is on my A list strains to get. I thought it was clone only. Is this the g13xhashplant by the old seed bank super sativa seed club? Im happy i found this thread. I wanna get the g13 hp by sensi but ive read their genetics have gone down hill. Any ways im happy i found this thread thoe.

soserthc1

soserthc1

tHe Valley ghash has a male added lbl by loran times, sfv og / jacks cleaner 2 beside the momma of g13/hp seem to be alot more colorful - seen disamb work them really well......

peace SoSerThc1

SpiderK

SpiderK

Thats nots Nevs cross its mine and a friend who went by the name of swampy,sorry but somehow it just got known as G13/BSH when it is actually G13/HP 1988 x Crays Hawiian Butterscotch not reffermans he had nothing to do with the plant cray did it. This cross has been out there goiing on seven years now to F4 on my part and farther on swampys part so its not some new cross nevil did ok glad to clear this up for yya fellows we handed out thousand of these to med people becase it works for pain and other things,the 1988 G13/HP i have we call Ghash and motarebel has made several med crosses with it that aare fire if peeps want to know and grow some dank ass buud for meds or rec

@N8tive Farmer

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

a few more ..... real does taste like burnt rubber.

Thanks for sharing. I fucking love that burnt rubber smell. Yummy in my tummy lmfao. Thank you for your work with the G-13/HP x BSH. I have some from @N8tive Farmer that I need to get to sometime. You know him? ;) Positive vibes...

~nugzz

SpiderK

SpiderK

Thanks for sharing. I fucking love that burnt rubber smell. Yummy in my tummy lmfao. Thank you for your work with the G-13/HP x BSH. I have some from @N8tive Farmer that I need to get to sometime. You know him? ;) Positive vibes...

~nugzz

I have not chatted with native only seen him around online and he's one of the nicest guys in the community. Hope he drops in ... Really strong plant.

Top Bottom