Autos Maybe

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

I guess its a blessing to have linited experience with deficiencies.
Limited First hand experiences I can agree with. But knowing what the plant is telling us as fast as possible would be nice especially with the time limit on Autos. I like that symptom checker page. I guess in everything but actual soil it not as important because you can just flush and ad nutes back (provided you have good nutes) and most of all the wisdom of a person willing to help.

@jipp sending good vibes your way. Hope your doing better. I go to dr tomorrow to see what the CT scan shows on my neck, the last 2 nights it hurts to bad to sleep laying down.

Grow4me

Grow4me

Thank you very much Wisher and Incogneato. I'm sorry you guys have to talk me into coming in off the ledge so often. I promise I will try to remember these lessons like throwing out that FoxFarms nutes.

I did as you said for the 5 that were dry enough. The other 3 will be done in the morning.

I planted the first Pineapple Chunk that sprouted yesterday and its up out of the dirt today. I will have 3 or 4 of these. Wisher do you recommend I get Maxigro for them in Veg?
My pineapple chuck grow and weed were a great success. You'll like it!

jipp

jipp

@Broken iv had a rough week with out oil. i undertsnad the no sleep thing very well. it sucks, eats at ya mentaly. weed is a good equalizer for my fucked up head. hah.

toss pain in thar, and man.. i hope the scans come back with some answers so you can progress further.

im up potting the pineapple chunk today which i have p* ( haha, its good to be high.. fuck, i spent the last 20 mins or some shit trying to think of a word to use when you give someone a name for example.. started with a p i think.. anyhow, yeah im hnigh. life is much better now.. pain gone, head in a much better place. but yeah, in the end i just changed the whole fucking sentence. go me )

i have clverly nick named "chunk" from that movie goonies.. goonies never die!

Broken

Broken

i have clverly nick named "chunk" from that movie goonies.. goonies never die!
ROCKY ROAD!!!

Damn were all beat to shit. My neck and back have been killin me. Been over 20 years, starting to get old lol. Hope you guys find some relief
yEP BACKS JACKED WITH INJECTIONS AT 2 DIFFERENT SPOTS KNEE TORN AND BOTH ROTATOR CUFFS (oops caps lock) Neck I screwed up coming off a horse. I crushed 2 disc and broke 3 vertebra years ago and had it fused. Six weeks ago I took a header landing head first and something is jacked again with the neck and causing headaches almost every day.

So yes we are all beat to shit. LOL

jipp

jipp

its funny to think about this for my self. you see it seems now i just keep hurting my self.. so easy. which says im beat to hell and my body is in rough shape.

but yeah man, just have to try and laugh at it sometimes.

im listening to carl segan very relaxing his voice is as i let my self drit in and out of reality.. or maybe its the subject,

Broken

Broken

its funny to think about this for my self. you see it seems now i just keep hurting my self.. so easy. which says im beat to hell and my body is in rough shape.

but yeah man, just have to try and laugh at it sometimes.
Did you go to the ER about your vision and shit the other night?

im listening to carl segan very relaxing his voice is as i let my self drit in and out of reality.. or maybe its the subject,
Ride the wave

incogneato

incogneato

naw, i have not gone to the er. hopefully i wont have too..
Went to the disp instead...smart man. At least you hace a chance at feeling better. Unless you enjoy being fed legal heroin. And still feel like shit

Broken

Broken

iv noticed that when i go with out weed for X days.. it takes 3 days of getting high to feel good.

strange?
Strange to me i if I feel good. But strange as your talking as compared to another, I think strange would be being like someone else. Piss and eat are about the only things I do 3 days in a roll. scatter brained I stay but hell 3 days in a roll if I could be that dedicated I could have been an alcoholic. LOL

jipp

jipp

yeah i know. i need to get glasses. im gonna get that done soon.

just need a vacation, and some glasses to look hip i guess., heh.

ill probably have coke bottle lens.

its good to be medicated.

Top Bottom