CO Snowboarder & Skiers

• Thread starter Frankie Pebbles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Ace,I like the flow bindings but you'll get ALOT of disagreement on that. burton makes great bindings (still) but I particurlarly don't like the 2 strap ratchet type binding no matter who makes them. I can't seem to dial in each strap pressure consistently every time I strap in and it drives me frekincrazy goin down! I like the slap'n'go of the flow bindings but my heel can get misplaced from time to time. to each their own, a new neversummer is on my list for this year.

J-fly

J-fly

Snowed on the peaks above 13,000' the other night. Its just been dry, but its cold at night. Loveland started blowing snow at night two. Just a matter of weeks now. Hopefully the big dump will come mid-late october and setup a nice base for the year. Last year we had a thin base of pure depth hoar and it was just an ugly snowpack. This will be the season of all seasons. Early start and consistant pow.

D

DrGreenGenes

Reppin' Steeeeaaaaammmmboat!!!

Champagne, you ask? indeed...

I'm an avid boarder since age 10.... come see hit steamboat and come gran your meds at Natural Choice too, we are the only Top Shelf MMC in town...

:pimp:

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Nothing like throwing some steamboat snow in the air and watching it float around the whole way down the block. The hotsprings (rasberry or strawberry?) are the shit!

D

DrGreenGenes

It's Strawberry Park.... Unless you slip in the dark and land on your ass... Then you may call it Raspberry Park. LOL

G

Greens

I cant WAIT for this season to come, theres nothing better than getting out there burning a fatty at the top and shredding some DEEP POW!

J-fly

J-fly

Finally got some snow. Rode love yesterday and the basin today. At least a foot up at the basin today. Felt great to lay down some turns and jib some box. Saw a lot of friends up there too. If anyone one wants to go ride and blaze, hit me up. Ill be shredding daily this winter

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Finally got some snow. Rode love yesterday and the basin today. At least a foot up at the basin today. Felt great to lay down some turns and jib some box. Saw a lot of friends up there too. If anyone one wants to go ride and blaze, hit me up. Ill be shredding daily this winter

You know I'll be out there and hitting you up! I'll bring that SFV, too!

D

DrGreenGenes

Yes!! It's still snowing a bit up here in Steamboat... Very nice to see it so early in the year!! I'm so stoked. Our mountain opens late compared to most, but when we open, some on up to ride the champagne pow of the western slope.... Shoot me a msg and we at Natural Choice will hook up the best meds in town for the best prices and we will be ridin' the slopes every morning too!!

T

TurboAllWD

Dman- Thanks for the throwing that out there about the epic pass. It's less than $100 for a full season pass to each resort, sounds like a scam almost! lol I was about to get a pass at loveland and decide on another spot but this looks dope and I'm trying to pow ski everyday I can get in. I'll burn a fat joint with ya for the tip, maybe some banner by the end of the season.

Jfly- I'm definitely gonna hit you up soon, I've got the dank to match ya but no pass yet! Maybe you have some Sativas to balance out my Indicas. Cant get too stoned on top of the mountains. haha Well my Flo is suppose to lean on the Sativa side, and I can always use a motivational high to overcome my fear of heights. Man its about to be a fun winter!

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
You only have until Nov. 7th to get your pass, and you only need the Epic Pass if you want to ski more than 10 days at Vail or Beaver Creek. You can get unlimited riding at a bunch of Breck/Keystone/A-Basin and 10 days at Vail/Beav for like $460.00 with the Colorado Pass.

Rocky Mountain Super Pass is good at Winter Park, Copper, and 6 days at Steamboat. Also about the same price... mid 400's.

So... better hurry, like 10 days left!

No pass, you can still get discounts, all those season passes come with coupons for your friends... or you can ski free off Loveland or Berthoud Pass and do some hiking....

J-fly

J-fly

Rode Loveland pass all day yesterday. At least two feet up there. Only hit a couple rocks , but got a lot of good pow turns I'n. Sat I'n the back of a truck with ten people riding up the pass, we had a joint and three bowls burning I'n the back. Wearing my space helmet shredding pow through the trees.

D

DrGreenGenes

Rode Loveland pass all day yesterday. At least two feet up there. Only hit a couple rocks , but got a lot of good pow turns I'n. Sat I'n the back of a truck with ten people riding up the pass, we had a joint and three bowls burning I'n the back. Wearing my space helmet shredding pow through the trees.

stellar :winking0067:

S

s2121j

Anyone planning to shred Vail mostly this year. I am and would love to find some like minded peeps to ride with. We should get a group together. Anyone ride sleds?? This is my first year, would love someone to show me the good places to sled. Let me know!! Snow is on the way!!!!!

T

TurboAllWD

I'm about to get the Colorado Pass, but can't decide if I want to run down to the Ski and Snowboard Expo to see if its cheaper. Price is $479 online right now but subject to change. Anyone see how cheap they are at the expo?

sky high

sky high

Glad yer wearin a helmet up there, j-Fly. My best buddy was seriously injured ridin the switchbacks many years ago in early season conditions. Had it not have been for his dog (who came to the truck alone) it coulda been far more serious than a broken ankle, broken wrist, broken collarbone, 6 broken ribs, a concussion, and a 6 inch laceration across the top of the head....

be safe out there..........

s h

D

dman16

think this week i may get up there a couple days. maybe hit loveland pass if the storm comes through for us. Im ready for that deep powder!

T

TurboAllWD

Man there isn't a bit of info anywhere on the net about the season pass prices at the Expo. I'm about to head down there anyways. Anybody else goin?

Latest posts

Top Bottom