Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
wahtoogee

wahtoogee

Well, this Old Farts thing is relative... If you're older than 58, so be it... You are an Old Fart. Now if you're younger than 58, puhleeze ... Your a Spring-Chicken!

Uh, this has nothing to do with me being 58.. Just saying! :-)

B

Bongwater830

Sense of humor helps also ;^}

I'm pushing fifty, dragging my twenties like a blankie and can't remember most of my thirties or forties for the sanity of me BUT I am indeed most excited about my sixties, God willing I see it through.
Nazar Battu

Great start to a great thread. @yooper420
Just remember the three Vs bro...Vicodin, Valium and Vodka and good Sativa Herb

stonestacker

stonestacker

Good morning.
Slept in felt good. Now to wake and bake with my morning coffee.
Then off to go canoeing on the Huron river. With 5 20 something year olds. WOOOT.
Then a bbq at Wamplers lake.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Sounds like the makings of a great weekend. Wake and bake, repeat as necessary all day long.

wahtoogee

wahtoogee

I'm getting outta the way... Enough stink going on here!

Actually, 2 big vent cans, etc.. But thank goodness for my ionizer, when smell gets outta control.. Turn it on for 40 minutes_ shut the doors and a few hours later smells like after a thunderstorm.

wahtoogee

wahtoogee

Off topic a bit.

Seamaiden, do you have those nutrient deficiency charts or a link to those in high resolution? I've printed them out before but it would be nicer than what I've got... Thanks!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Off topic a bit.

Seamaiden, do you have those nutrient deficiency charts or a link to those in high resolution? I've printed them out before but it would be nicer than what I've got... Thanks!
No, I'm afraid I don't. Just off the internets.

stonestacker

stonestacker

So much for no action day. The bride and I rebuilt this bench. Nice adiccion to this area.
DSC00835
DSC00837
DSC00838
And a cool bird house.

wahtoogee

wahtoogee

Seems every freebie seed I grow turns out to have balls, Damn! And they all look so good right up to the moment I've got to nuke em....

IMG 2170
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom