Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingKobi

KingKobi

Orright, orright, stop it you guys b4 I have to start wearing diapers. Pi$$ funny.
We have a bee hive in our garden which is great for pollination but not great for me. I blow up like a puffer fish, so i always tread carefully
Last summer I am minding my own business in the garden and this one bee decides she doesn’t like me.Buzzes around a bit and flys off. I’m ok.
5 minutes later she back, having fired the warning shot she is mad. I hit the ground at 100mph, arms and legs flying, Roadrunner has nuttin on me

Out of the garden, down the side of the house, up the back verandah, I can still hear her in my ear. Faaark. Inside, slam the back door and do a victory dance. I am alive. Then i hear her buzzing in my ear . Geebus. Race out the front door, do a lap of the house into the back door again and my wife is pi$$ing herself laughing. She calmly tells me the bee is trapped in the wool on the shoulder of my jumper. Did i take that fukka off quick. Jumped on it 50 times just to be sure.

Me and bees, no sir!

Sorry DB, please continue….

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Orright, orright, stop it you guys b4 I have to start wearing diapers. Pi$$ funny.
We have a bee hive in our garden which is great for pollination but not great for me. I blow up like a puffer fish, so i always tread carefully
Last summer I am minding my own business in the garden and this one bee decides she doesn’t like me.Buzzes around a bit and flys off. I’m ok.
5 minutes later she back, having fired the warning shot she is mad. I hit the ground at 100mph, arms and legs flying, Roadrunner has nuttin on me

Out of the garden, down the side of the house, up the back verandah, I can still hear her in my ear. Faaark. Inside, slam the back door and do a victory dance. I am alive. Then i hear her buzzing in my ear . Geebus. Race out the front door, do a lap of the house into the back door again and my wife is pi$$ing herself laughing. She calmly tells me the bee is trapped in the wool on the shoulder of my jumper. Did i take that fukka off quick. Jumped on it 50 times just to be sure.

Me and bees, no sir!

You need to become one with the bees. They sense the fear more than the spiders.
Bees are no worries. Wasps on the other hand. @ComfortablyNumb hand me that flamethrower. Evil.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The exact same thing happened with my youngest brother.
He called me up to come help him get rid of a bee hive in a tree in his yard. He was going to climb the ladder, cut the branch and when it fell into the trash can, I was supposed to slam the lid on. I called the county pest removal.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Me and bees, no sir!

Those laps count towards your weekly exercise quota. 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom