Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

The exact same thing happened with my youngest brother.
He called me up to come help him get rid of a bee hive in a tree in his yard. He was going to climb the ladder, cut the branch and when it fell into the trash can, I was supposed to slam the lid on. I called the county pest removal.
@ComfortablyNumb ...You're SUCH a STONER! Smh 🙃 😄

Too bad we didn't have video phones back then...I was watching CN's youngest brother set up the tallest ladder they had, up against one of the pine trees in the drive-way...Wondering what the heck he's up too, I kept watching and laughing, thinking he's dumb enough to go after that HUMONGOUS (about 2 1/2 feet tall and about 1-2 feet across) beehive in the pine tree...I said to myself, "I GOT to see this!" 🤔🤣

Next step to this beehive catcher wanna-be, he placed a 30 gal. trash can UNDER the hive, eye balling it 🤣🤣🤣...THEN he got the cover to the trash can and he stood there contemplating...Finally, I thought, If this idiot gets himself hurt and I witnessed the whole, I "might" feel bad...😂🤣 So I called CN over to the door where I was being entertained 😂 and told CN, "Go over there and save your brother before he kills himself!" 🤣🤣🤣

SOooo...CN walks up to his brother and asks him, "What the HELL do you think you're doing?!" Brother's reply..."HERE, hold this (trash can cover) and stand next to the trash can, and I'll climb the ladder and cut the hive down with this hedge cutter, and as soon as the nest falls into the trash can, slam it closed with the cover to trap the bees in!" 🤔🤣🤣🤣

P.S...lol...He said that the bees were gonna follow the hive into the trash can, and not come after him...Yep, too bad we didn't have video phones back then... 🤔 🙃😁😎

Last edited:
j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Lol I'm the total opposite. I love snakes, I pick them up all the time to move them out of the way of my mower, doesn't bother me. But spiders though ✋... nope.

I remember as a small kid, I was maybe 4 or 5 years old, one of my earliest memories of kneeling in the grass by the dock at my aunts cottage on Lake Huron and a giant dock spider crawling over my knee. Terrified me, been a hater of them ever since.

I attended a rollover accident when I was on the fire dept that was from a wolf spider 🕷, Lady was driving and said it was crawling across the seat and up onto her leg, she literally went off the road and hit a small tree that flipped the car over and slid 50' down the road on its roof and landed in the ditch on the other side, nearly killed her. I thought holy shit.. this coulda been me!! 😆
I like snakes, too. I even learned how to train snakes before. My neighbor often goes to the mountains to catch snakes. Oh, by the way, he also eats lizards, wild boars, peacocks, turtles, pangolins and crocodiles. He will eventually eat anything that can run on the ground or fly in the sky

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I like snakes, too. I even learned how to train snakes before. My neighbor often goes to the mountains to catch snakes. Oh, by the way, he also eats lizards, wild boars, peacocks, turtles, pangolins and crocodiles. He will eventually eat anything that can run on the ground or fly in the sky
That includes people. I think maybe your friend needs a different strain.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I have heard the cuisine over there can be wild. I can barely eat crab it's so ugly... does he eat spiders too? Tell me no...
Seafood? 😆

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
I have heard the cuisine over there can be wild. I can barely eat crab it's so ugly... does he eat spiders too? Tell me no...
Seafood? 😆
Are crabs awful? Oh, No
In my eyes, crab is a kind of high protein food,Super delicious. So yammy.
Crab roe has many trace elements beneficial to body with good supplement of calcium.
Ha ha

Bb496d8b072c4b80a5044674491dcbdf 741w 988h
j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Is that like a variation of Typhoon Shelter Chili crab?
Oh, Man how do you know so much about this?,
This kind of crab is not a typhoon shelter. It was spread from Taiwan around 1980s,which tastes a little sweet and salty.
I have to say that roast pig brain and pig head are definitely the most delicious barbecue I have ever eaten

957d20365c74419d9b1927463555727e
9447cbc95db142ddb2ce7ea026569733
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Oh, Man how do you know so much about this?,
I'm a food nerd that's been to HK multiple times. Typhoon Shelter crab with a Blue Girl on Temple Street at midnight is my happiest of happy places. I'd eat it every night if I could.

As far as snake soup, it's much more layered than most people would expect. Pretty sure the place that I had it last used winter melon, ginger, and chili in the broth to give it a hot/cold kind of feel. The snake itself isn't dissimilar to eel.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I have to say that roast pig brain and pig head are definitely the most delicious barbecue I have ever eaten
🙁...🤢

I mean... good on ya for eating the whole animal. But for the life of me I will never understand how someone can bring themselves to eat brains, by choice. I guess it's just culture. But holy moly I wouldn't be able to get it past my lips.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Well, I skipped the plate and put it straight into the compost.
The flavour was spectacular, absolutely amazing. But I've been eating mostly Plant based for years, too long I guess. The texture of the prawns literally almost made me fukin puke in my mouth. I actually gagged on the first bite and couldn't eat another piece.
Ah man... that's prawns taken off the list of things I wanna eat lol.

Guess I'll save my meat cravings for Bacon, scallops and salmon.

Sorry, I know this will make some of you flip a lid. Lol

20210908 122942
Top Bottom