Diy Uc Of Dank

• Thread starter hiiipower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

You been up all night doin that? Damn guess you had a lot of females to t plant haha not that that's a bad thing! Hands down best part of hydro is no t planting like that, just life the lid and put onto new bucket that has a whole on top.

Should've done og biowar to at least cook the compost, that's a great idea bro. Will have to remember it for next time. Will even try to put right into reservoir if I can. I bet Caps bennies year it up(and I mean that in a good way)

Haha, yep, up all night. Just got done. Thank god I don't have to be at work until noon today.

I did get a lot of females. Thought I had 15/16, looked closer while transplanting and ended up with 13. One of the female Tree of Life's was looking a little, uh, weird, so I trashed it (bummer; the TL's are the ones I'm most interested in, but whatever). I know I said I was gonna keep all of them, but, uh, shit man, I'm tired haha. And twelve females is okay with me.

I'm not sure I've ever heard of Biowar being used to compost, but I don't see why you couldn't (which probably means you shouldn't haha). Throw it in your reservoir, I know for a fact that you can do that. It's really unbelievable how noticeably beneficial even a single application is. I only use it when I transplant, once when I go from starters to half-gallons and then agin when I go to their final pots (which is when I top, too) and there's literally no lagging, growth wise. They just keep going.

Swear to gawd, though, every time I look at your grow (or any other hydro grow), I'm like,"Jesus, that looks so much easier...." haha! I'll never stray from straight-up organic soil, but I can't lie: my fucking back hurts right now hahaha!!

Last edited:
hiiipower

hiiipower

Haha, yep, up all night. Just got done. Thank god I don't have to be at work until noon today.

I did get a lot of females. Thought I had 15/16, looked closer while transplanting and ended up with 13. One of the female Tree of Life's was looking a little, uh, weird, so I trashed it (bummer; the TL's are the ones I'm most interested in, but whatever). I know I said I was gonna keep all of them, but, uh, shit man, I'm tired haha. And twelve females is okay with me.

I'm not sure I've ever heard of Biowar being used to compost, but I don't see why you couldn't (which probably means you shouldn't haha). Throw it in your reservoir, I know for a fact that you can do that. It's really unbelievable how noticeably beneficial even a single application is. I only use it when I transplant, once when I go from starters to half-gallons and then agin when I go to their final pots (which is when I top, too) and there's literally no lagging, growth wise. They just keep going.

Swear to gawd, though, every time I look at your grow (or any other hydro grow), I'm like,"Jesus, that looks so much easier...." haha! I'll never stray from straight-up organic soil, but I can't lie: my fucking back hurts right now hahaha!!

13/16 females? Damn you have great luck getting females. But they say it is influenced by the grower/environment, so it's all skill right! Haha anyways that's awesome gonna be another great show.

I love organic buds man, my favorite to burn. But I also love hydro and how surprisingly environmentally friendly it is. Trying to blend the two together I guess.

Minitiger

Minitiger

13/16 females? Damn you have great luck getting females. But they say it is influenced by the grower/environment, so it's all skill right! Haha anyways that's awesome gonna be another great show.

I love organic buds man, my favorite to burn. But I also love hydro and how surprisingly environmentally friendly it is. Trying to blend the two together I guess.

Yeah, I dunno what my problem is haha. Between this grow and the last, I think I got 27 females outta 34 seeds. I don't think it's skill (I have no skills haha); I just really truly believe that planting seeds straight into the full-on soil mix somehow affects male/female ratios. Could it maybe have something to do with my light? I think it has a higher ratio of "blue" light to "red." I think it's a 2:1 ratio of blue/red. Or maybe 3:2. Actually, yeah, pretty sure it's 3:2.

Sorry if you mentioned this in the beginning of your log (just woke up a little bit ago, tired as shit, dreading getting ready for work), but how do you germ? Because I did notice in one of your last posts that you had pretty high ratios of males to females. Definitely not criticizing; I actually kind of wish I had fewer females, just cuz I have no idea where I'm gonna keep clones of all of them until I figure which ones are the keepers. But yeah, just wondering....

hiiipower

hiiipower

Have to happily correct myself....
4 sugar dog females, not 3.
This cross throws out branches at the preflowers site, about 30% of the preflower sites on all the phenos have branches coming out. Never seen this so common in a cross. So yeah I confused one of the females to be male cause the branch looked like a male crown coming out. But she's a she, happily!

Yeah, I dunno what my problem is haha. Between this grow and the last, I think I got 27 females outta 34 seeds. I don't think it's skill (I have no skills haha); I just really truly believe that planting seeds straight into the full-on soil mix somehow affects male/female ratios. Could it maybe have something to do with my light? I think it has a higher ratio of "blue" light to "red." I think it's a 2:1 ratio of blue/red. Or maybe 3:2. Actually, yeah, pretty sure it's 3:2.

Sorry if you mentioned this in the beginning of your log (just woke up a little bit ago, tired as shit, dreading getting ready for work), but how do you germ? Because I did notice in one of your last posts that you had pretty high ratios of males to females. Definitely not criticizing; I actually kind of wish I had fewer females, just cuz I have no idea where I'm gonna keep clones of all of them until I figure which ones are the keepers. But yeah, just wondering....

I germinate the seeds in rapid rooters. Then plant the rooter into its final 6-8" net pot right away.
Just this time around had higher makes than females. Have also gotten all females out of 5 regular seeds before on pineapple fruit loops. Also got all males from a ten pack of space bomb(grown at really low temp which is supposedly the factor). All in all, out of 130 seeds grown so far I've gotten exactly 55% females, which oddly enough, is the percentage that most people claim to get.
It is definitely influential though, I've heard subcool say before that out of the 1000 seeds he plants each year of his own gear he gets 70% females. He claims its low temps that's the key.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Have to happily correct myself....
4 sugar dog females, not 3.
This cross throws out branches at the preflowers site, about 30% of the preflower sites on all the phenos have branches coming out. Never seen this so common in a cross. So yeah I confused one of the females to be male cause the branch looked like a male crown coming out. But she's a she, happily!

I germinate the seeds in rapid rooters. Then plant the rooter into its final 6-8" net pot right away.
Just this time around had higher makes than females. Have also gotten all females out of 5 regular seeds before on pineapple fruit loops. Also got all males from a ten pack of space bomb(grown at really low temp which is supposedly the factor). All in all, out of 130 seeds grown so far I've gotten exactly 55% females, which oddly enough, is the percentage that most people claim to get.
It is definitely influential though, I've heard subcool say before that out of the 1000 seeds he plants each year of his own gear he gets 70% females. He claims its low temps that's the key.

Worrrrrd. I have rapid rooters that I'm gonna use to root the clones this time, the humidity dome, all the usual shit haha. We'll see how it works. I may try a couple different methods of rooting all at once, just gotta figure out exactly WHERE I'm gonna put all of them haha.

Had to re-read the last few posts, just cuz I was so tired last night and forgot what you posted, but again, things're looking gorgeous where you're at.

Just got home home from work, tired as shit, but super-envious of your clean-ass set up. I won't lie: I love it hahaha!!! Just checked my tent a lil bit ago and all I can smell is fucking neem meal haha. In fact, that's all I've been smelling all day. I can't get it out of my nose haha. Love/hate relationship, I guess. Neem and kelp all up in my nostrils haha.

Anyway.....

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

Great set up power, totally subbed bro. Beautiful ladies, very well balanced, nice lush healthy. I just got my hands on PURPLE ECLIPSE beanz and would like to know about feeding preferences, humidity, plant structure, yield.... id really appreciate it. If mine look half as good as yours i will have done a great job. IMHOTEP !

hiiipower

hiiipower

Thanks a lot @Mr.Xagain. I wanted to explain this to everyone anyways so I'll gladly tell you about eclipse...

It's very thin, branchier than hell, wiley looking, and to be honest just flat out ugly compared to any hybrid I've ever grown(with the exception of space bomb which suffers from what seems like extreme inbreeding). I love Apollo and its smoke otherwise I would never waste time on these. Supposedly there are very large apollos, but if I find even a average-good yielder I'll consider it a triumph. I wouldn't conpare it to Apollo 13 clone if you've ever grown that, that grows better.

I think it's the nature of the beast with this Apollo x apollo cross. If you have it mixed with anything else to get a better structure your better off, but eclipse is quite an ugly duckling in all honesty. I'm working my ass off just to make it look sort of nice.

ill have more pics of the eclipse soon to show you how wiley they are. It will need more veg time than other strains and needs some lst to guide it in the right direction.

Much respect to the people who made eclipse, not bitching about it, like I said its just the nature of this cross. I think the Apollo 11s are much bushier and slower growing, which really slows this cross down. 13 is a good grower on its own.

If your patient enough to grow it I'd fully expect some of the happiest anti depressant meds you've ever seen.

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

Thanks a lot @Mr.Xagain. I wanted to explain this to everyone anyways so I'll gladly tell you about eclipse...

It's very thin, branchier than hell, wiley looking, and to be honest just flat out ugly compared to any hybrid I've ever grown(with the exception of space bomb which suffers from what seems like extreme inbreeding). I love Apollo and its smoke otherwise I would never waste time on these. Supposedly there are very large apollos, but if I find even a average-good yielder I'll consider it a triumph. I wouldn't conpare it to Apollo 13 clone if you've ever grown that, that grows better.

I think it's the nature of the beast with this Apollo x apollo cross. If you have it mixed with anything else to get a better structure your better off, but eclipse is quite an ugly duckling in all honesty. I'm working my ass off just to make it look sort of nice.

ill have more pics of the eclipse soon to show you how wiley they are. It will need more veg time than other strains and needs some lst to guide it in the right direction.

Much respect to the people who made eclipse, not bitching about it, like I said its just the nature of this cross. I think the Apollo 11s are much bushier and slower growing, which really slows this cross down. 13 is a good grower on its own.

If your patient enough to grow it I'd fully expect some of the happiest anti depressant meds you've ever seen.
Thank you very much, very informative. Contradicting though, the beanz i aquired say "THEY'RE" purple eclipse is a skywalker×urkle cross wich is indica dominant. They even go as far as stating that its an early finisher. 45 to 60 days early. The supposed breeder if it be SWERVE is a well respected breeder among conoseur's. Well i guess im just gonna have to run it and see. But thank you so very much for taking the time to reply and give me those details. I appreciate it greatly. Im going to do a journal with the eclipse and LARRY OG i recently aquired. Im also about to pull the trigger on nspectas gear here off the bay. So it's needless to say that im on a PURPLE pheno hunt. I'll try and keep everyone updated. Best of luck to you. PEACE

Minitiger

Minitiger

Thank you very much, very informative. Contradicting though, the beanz i aquired say "THEY'RE" purple eclipse is a skywalker×urkle cross wich is indica dominant. They even go as far as stating that its an early finisher. 45 to 60 days early. The supposed breeder if it be SWERVE is a well respected breeder among conoseur's. Well i guess im just gonna have to run it and see. But thank you so very much for taking the time to reply and give me those details. I appreciate it greatly. Im going to do a journal with the eclipse and LARRY OG i recently aquired. Im also about to pull the trigger on nspectas gear here off the bay. So it's needless to say that im on a PURPLE pheno hunt. I'll try and keep everyone updated. Best of luck to you. PEACE

Word. Let us know when you start that Larry log, super-curious to see that. Growing some Larry Lotus right now and they're EASILY the best looking plants in the garden. Been kind of, uh, doing my thing the past week or so and neglecting the plants a little bit, but the Larrys don't seem to mind at all. They're thriving, actually. It almost seems like they enjoy being neglected haha.

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

Word. Let us know when you start that Larry log, super-curious to see that. Growing some Larry Lotus right now and they're EASILY the best looking plants in the garden. Been kind of, uh, doing my thing the past week or so and neglecting the plants a little bit, but the Larrys don't seem to mind at all. They're thriving, actually. It almost seems like they enjoy being neglected haha.
Hows the stretch on those ladies ? I got into it because of the win in the cup in 2014 or maybe 15, larry took best indica and wax, a couple of other categories aswell. Im interested in early flowering varieties that will knock you the fuck out... and my newest quest is the search for the purplest, dankest nugz ever. We'll see how it goes.

hiiipower

hiiipower

Well the description might not apply to your eclipse exactly but like I said I wanted to let everyone know that anyway.

You should be able to find a very dark colored frost monster with skywalker x purple urkle. Good luck on that and Larry. I've seen Larry get so dark it starts to turn purple slightly, happens almost every time to my buddy that grows it, w/out cold temps.

Grow Note:
I undergrew the plants. I'm about halfway through stretch on the Pfl and I can tell it's going to finish well short of my anticipated height. Means I'll have smaller plants and yield. Bummer.. First time in a vertical set up and not training the plants through a scrog, thought they would stretch a lot more than they did.

And because of that, the small eclipse(the one I think is the Apollo 11 pheno and am most excited about) is actually not gonna make the cut this round. I can't take the hit on the yield, I didn't grow it big enough to flower this time, it's half the size it needs to be. It will make the next run with at least a full month longer veg than all the other plants. Really bummed about this because the small eclipse is probably most like Apollo 11 and that's what I really want to see most, but it just needs a really long time to veg. It's actually not going to make the very next round, I would've had to taken the cut a month ago to let it veg long enough. So it will make the following run after next.

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

Well the description might not apply to your eclipse exactly but like I said I wanted to let everyone know that anyway.

You should be able to find a very dark colored frost monster with skywalker x purple urkle. Good luck on that and Larry. I've seen Larry get so dark it starts to turn purple slightly, happens almost every time to my buddy that grows it, w/out cold temps.

Grow Note:
I undergrew the plants. I'm about halfway through stretch on the Pfl and I can tell it's going to finish well short of my anticipated height. Means I'll have smaller plants and yield. Bummer.. First time in a vertical set up and not training the plants through a scrog, thought they would stretch a lot more than they did.

And because of that, the small eclipse(the one I think is the Apollo 11 pheno and am most excited about) is actually not gonna make the cut this round. I can't take the hit on the yield, I didn't grow it big enough to flower this time, it's half the size it needs to be. It will make the next run with at least a full month longer veg than all the other plants. Really bummed about this because the small eclipse is probably most like Apollo 11 and that's what I really want to see most, but it just needs a really long time to veg. It's actually not going to make the very next round, I would've had to taken the cut a month ago to let it veg long enough. So it will make the following run after next.
WoW, bummer... thanks for the info bro. Im starting from seed so I'll be sure to veg properly. Im going to let them veg for 4 weeks top them and take clones from the lower branches that i would remove for lollipoping. The cuts will have ample time in veg because ill have at least 8 weeks to flip them while the others finish flowering. I'll be doing a journal so hopefully you can keep an eye on my progress. Thanx 4 taking the time to reply. Best of luck to you.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Grow Note:

Yeah, man, I mean.... That's kinda what I noticed about my Apollos. Almost zero stretch and small yields. Sounds like your Eclipse is leaning very "Apollo 11." I said it in my Apollo grow log and I'll say it again here: there were things I'd have done differently. And I will next time I run those seeds. You're so right, though, about them kind of needing a longer veg, just cuz they reallyyyyyy don't stretch at all once you induce flower. Seems like you gotta veg them a little longer just cuz they don't really get much bigger when you flip. I feel like the potential is there, though. You (or I, I guess haha) just gotta get 'em dialed. I bet if you trained the fuck out of them, maybe LST or multiple toppings, coupled with hardcore trellising or some sort of support, shit would get epic. It's definitely a tricky strain, or a weird floppy thin-branched strain, but you know..... Whatever. Live and learn, I guess.

Either way, PROPS. Keep killing that shit.

You getting down SoCal way any time soon? I still got a bunch of jars that I haven't even gotten into myself, just letting them cure and cure, but I've given a bunch of it away and everybody loves it (who knows if it's cuz it's really good or if it's just cuz it's free weed hahaha), but yeah, man, get yo ass to LA hahaha!!! Summertime in SoCal? Yeah, looking forward to that.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Hows the stretch on those ladies ? I got into it because of the win in the cup in 2014 or maybe 15, larry took best indica and wax, a couple of other categories aswell. Im interested in early flowering varieties that will knock you the fuck out... and my newest quest is the search for the purplest, dankest nugz ever. We'll see how it goes.

I dunno about the stretch, just because I'm not flowering them yet. I started from seed and won't even take clones until they get to 55 or 60 days. I will say that they're fucking huge and if they stretch like I expect them to, things might get a little out of control. But I kind of like it when things get out of control hahaha.

I don't know about the Larry winning "best Indica." I really, truly believe that the best OG's (and Larry specifically) aren't Indicas at all. I never understood why they're classified as such. They don't grow like Indicas, they don't smoke like Indicas etc etc. They're stretchy and lanky and the high is extremely, uh, "rush-y." I mean, maybe not all of them are, but when I think of Indicas, I think of not moving and just sitting on my couch and being like,"Shit.... This sucks....." hahaha!!! The best OG's (Larry, Skywalker, SFV etc etc) don't fuck me up like that. They make me feel gawdamn GOOD and make me wanna take a walk and enjoy where the fuck I'm at or going to. Not like an Indica at all. I love those true OG's.

But you know.... Everything affects people differently. Still, real good OG's don't fuck me up like that. They make me wanna go for a hike with a big-ass smile on my face.

hiiipower

hiiipower

Yeah, man, I mean.... That's kinda what I noticed about my Apollos. Almost zero stretch and small yields. Sounds like your Eclipse is leaning very "Apollo 11." I said it in my Apollo grow log and I'll say it again here: there were things I'd have done differently. And I will next time I run those seeds. You're so right, though, about them kind of needing a longer veg, just cuz they reallyyyyyy don't stretch at all once you induce flower. Seems like you gotta veg them a little longer just cuz they don't really get much bigger when you flip. I feel like the potential is there, though. You (or I, I guess haha) just gotta get 'em dialed. I bet if you trained the fuck out of them, maybe LST or multiple toppings, coupled with hardcore trellising or some sort of support, shit would get epic. It's definitely a tricky strain, or a weird floppy thin-branched strain, but you know..... Whatever. Live and learn, I guess.

Either way, PROPS. Keep killing that shit.

You getting down SoCal way any time soon? I still got a bunch of jars that I haven't even gotten into myself, just letting them cure and cure, but I've given a bunch of it away and everybody loves it (who knows if it's cuz it's really good or if it's just cuz it's free weed hahaha), but yeah, man, get yo ass to LA hahaha!!! Summertime in SoCal? Yeah, looking forward to that.

I will flower that little eclipse someday bro, hold me to it. I'm gonna veg it for 3 months this next time around, not fuckin around lol. I'm also a big fan of flying high and not being couch locked, and all the best breeders and connoisseurs that really love weed just rave about how good Apollo 11 is for that effect. I remember you saying it was really good but not your favorite though. What'd you think, all hype or that good? Still have some left? Go smoke it and remind yourself!

I was supposed to be in LA in April but had a death in that family so that trip was canceled. I'll be there late summer for sure!

Minitiger

Minitiger

I will flower that little eclipse someday bro, hold me to it. I'm gonna veg it for 3 months this next time around, not fuckin around lol. I'm also a big fan of flying high and not being couch locked, and all the best breeders and connoisseurs that really love weed just rave about how good Apollo 11 is for that effect. I remember you saying it was really good but not your favorite though. What'd you think, all hype or that good? Still have some left? Go smoke it and remind yourself!

I was supposed to be in LA in April but had a death in that family so that trip was canceled. I'll be there late summer for sure!

Aw, shit, man, sorry to hear about that. Hope it wasn't somebody too, too close to you. Hate it when people die....

I think the smoke of the Apollo 11 is pretty good. I haven't blazed it in a while, but I do have one jar that's been sealed up since I chopped, so what? Like a two and a half month cure? I actually JUST cracked it last night. Had some people over and gave them some, although I didn't blaze any of it myself. But I'll probably text them in the next couple days to see what they think of it.

Here's the thing with the Apollo 11: one, I think I may have chopped them just a little too late. And I only say that because the first hour is very pleasant, very smile-y and up and fun, but that second hour? Fucking forget it. I can't even make it to the end of the second hour, I just crash the fuck out. I dunno if it's because I pulled too late or what, but it gets so heavy that I really can't get into it. Very curious to see what a long cure adds to the affect, so I'll probably check it out in the next couple days (three days off starting today! Yay!). I haven't been blazing as much as I probably need to be blazing lately, been too busy doing other, uh, things haha, so I'm looking forward to just having a chill weekend. I need some rest and relaxation, been partying way too fucking hard lately. But before I check out that long-cure Apollo, I'm gonna blaze this Tangerine Diesel j I just rolled. The last nug of a batch I got a couple months ago. It is fucking DELICIOUS. Theeee MOST "tangerine" flavored strain I've ever sampled. And I have a jar of Tangerine Dream in my cupboard pretty much all the time, but the Diesel tastes even more tangerine-y. Really great high, too.

I do remember that a guy on breedbay told me the same thing about his Apollos a while back: very heavy comedown. I think that my body chemistry is such that I have the opposite reaction to certain strains than most people have. C99 knocks me the fuck out. Blue Dream doesn't necessarily knock me out, but it does make me just wanna sit there and do nothing. Trainwreck knocks me OUT big-time. And a lot of supposedly "heavy" Indicas make my heart race and give me panic attacks and shit. So I dunno.

Super-curious to see how yours turn out. They look fucking great, can't wait to hear what you think about them. And lemme know when you're in LA, we gotta kick it at some point haha.

Minitiger

Minitiger

One other thing @Mr.Xagain Ive had a nice jar of Larry for a little bit now, smoked some last night and again this morning and it is just such a perfect representation of that strain. And this is just out of some bullshit metal pipe (broke my bong a couple nights ago and been too lazy to even roll j's haha!). The flavor is sooooo floral. Like, for real, very very "flower-y." I don't normally like that flavor, but there's just something about Larry that I fucking love. The high is stellar, of course, but that flavor.... I dunno. It's so unique and delicious. Really hoping my Larry Lotus's turn out the same way.

Anyway, sorry @hiiipower Back to your thread haha.

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

One other thing @Mr.Xagain Ive had a nice jar of Larry for a little bit now, smoked some last night and again this morning and it is just such a perfect representation of that strain. And this is just out of some bullshit metal pipe (broke my bong a couple nights ago and been too lazy to even roll j's haha!). The flavor is sooooo floral. Like, for real, very very "flower-y." I don't normally like that flavor, but there's just something about Larry that I fucking love. The high is stellar, of course, but that flavor.... I dunno. It's so unique and delicious. Really hoping my Larry Lotus's turn out the same way.

Anyway, sorry @hiiipower Back to your thread haha.
Your absolutely right on the majority of OG's. The kush however is derived from the kush mountain region wich is where all INDICA strains more or less originate from. I would say that the photo period is what determines the true genetic makeup of any particular strain. Once you go past 65/70 days MAX, your not dealing with a indica dominant variety. But as with all things... only time will tell. Best of luck to you bro, keep us posted. PEACE !!!

hiiipower

hiiipower

Finally. System fully planted.
For the record...
8 plants total:
4 Sugar Dog (all different phenos)
2 Eclipse (different phenos)
1 Pineapple Fruit Loops(C99 x Yooper Kush)
1 Marionberry Kush

12 600w vertical hps
150g water (9-27g totes)
600gph water pump
7 air stones/res(200lpm/g air, 1:1.35 ratio of water:air, roughly)
3/4hp chiller

Nutrients this round:
Botanicare: pure blend pro & cal/mag
Hydroponic Research: +life beneficials, foliar: +push, shine
Wk 1: Ec 0.3
Wk 2: Ec 0.4

Not the best angle on the pics but here they are. As I said before, I flipped to bloom about 7-10 days to soon and so the plants are under grown. A little further away from the middle row of lights than I would like. Luckily I can move the side lights freely. Live & Learn.

IMG 0020

IMG 0017

Pretty pysched I got to throw in Marionberry Kush, but that 1 Eclipse was too small so MB was ready to go. Marionberry is connoisseur quality for sure(seems like every new raspberry/blackberry kush hybrid is just because of the frost alone)

Minitiger

Minitiger

Finally. System fully planted.
For the record...
8 plants total:
4 Sugar Dog (all different phenos)
2 Eclipse (different phenos)
1 Pineapple Fruit Loops(C99 x Yooper Kush)
1 Marionberry Kush

12 600w vertical hps
150g water (9-27g totes)
600gph water pump
7 air stones/res(200lpm/g air, 1:1.35 ratio of water:air, roughly)
3/4hp chiller

Nutrients this round:
Botanicare: pure blend pro & cal/mag
Hydroponic Research: +life beneficials, foliar: +push, shine
Wk 1: Ec 0.3
Wk 2: Ec 0.4

Not the best angle on the pics but here they are. As I said before, I flipped to bloom about 7-10 days to soon and so the plants are under grown. A little further away from the middle row of lights than I would like. Luckily I can move the side lights freely. Live & Learn.

View attachment 598821
View attachment 598822

Pretty pysched I got to throw in Marionberry Kush, but that 1 Eclipse was too small so MB was ready to go. Marionberry is connoisseur quality for sure(seems like every new raspberry/blackberry kush hybrid is just because of the frost alone)

Haha, I literally JUST packed a bowl of Blackberry Kush right before I looked at this thread. Totally forgot I even had it in the cupboard (them's the breaks when you got too many jars at home haha). You are so right, those Blackberry strains are insanely frosty. Don't think I've ever seen a batch of a blackberry that wasn't like,"Shit.... Ok...." haha.

Obviously, I have no clue about your growing style, but 7200 watts for eight plants??? Is that right? I can see those cages and it looks like you plan on growing some big-ass plants, but still.... Hoowee. That's a lot of light. Really looking forward to this one.

I wonder if you could install hooks in the middle of the ceiling a little closer to the inside row of the plants, then kind of pull the cords on your lights up a a little bit and closer to the inside of the plants? Like maybe alternating one light to to the left, one to the right etc? Just to get 'em even a little closer to the inside.

Still, I'm stoked for this, can't wait to watch this shit. Gonna get in the room tonight and handle my shit, thing are looking great, for the most part, but I gotta be at work an hour earlier tomorrow morning so I ain't gonna take pics, but I will on Thursday night. Gonna switch to 14/10 tomorrow and give 'em 10-14 days, then flip. They all look really good, except the Tree of Life's. They some finicky bitches, no doubt. But they're also the biggest plants in the garden.

Top Bottom