Gdp

• Thread starter singlespeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Feel better man.Look at the bright side, at least you're not trimming while you are sick as hell.

-TF

S

ScrOGer

Trimming with a sinus cold is horrible. you basically cant do it, at least i cant. if i'm sneezy, i bringing in the troops and a fat deduction :D

@Single: DO you like Tea? sounds like a good opportunity for some chamomile, ginger and lemon. steep all together. very strong ginger flavor, but makes me feel soo much better.

get well soon.

singlespeed

singlespeed

Feel better man.Look at the bright side, at least you're not trimming while you are sick as hell.
-TF

Thanks TF Oh man, that would be worse, no doubt.

Trimming with a sinus cold is horrible. you basically cant do it, at least i cant. if i'm sneezy, i bringing in the troops and a fat deduction :D

@Single: DO you like Tea? sounds like a good opportunity for some chamomile, ginger and lemon. steep all together. very strong ginger flavor, but makes me feel soo much better.

get well soon.

Spot on^^^
I've been drinking tea like a mad-man. Chamomile with honey!

singlespeed

singlespeed

The worse part is... not being able to smoke BIG weed. I'm Bumbed, but at least I have some edibles.

singlespeed

singlespeed

Day 18 Pictures

Good Morning Farmers, Below are some pictures from last night. They are stretching right now, fo-sho. I raised the lights a few inches and the trellises about 6 links. Last night I trimmed the bottoms of the topped (B)tray. Tonight, I'll trim the un-topped side. Although, that side doesn't have as much to trim. I am hoping this is my last time trimming this grow. That is, besides, my final plucking before harvest.

Single

Day18 b4 trim
Day 18 Trim B
Day18after trim
Day18 bud
singlespeed

singlespeed

Tops

Below are some more pics…

Picture #1: is the up-topped (A)tray. Lookin large
Picture #2: is a random bud.
Picture #3: is the topped (B)tray.

Enjoy,
Single

Day18top
Day18 Tray A Monster
Day18 Tray B Top
kushluvr

kushluvr

Thanks. I finally got my setup "dialed" and now I am planning move to it. I just need more space. (as does every farmer) Hopefully, I can afford it in another grow or 2.

I always seem to get a bit of the droopy over-watered look at the beginning. Those damn 6" rockwool cubes suck to start off with. The hold water REALLY well! Next time I am trying 4" and then setting them on a slap. I have a few other ideas too. Next I want to try a different medium setup.

try 1gal Airpots with coco/perlite 50/50! drip feed! DTW!!! youll never go back! make sure you get the canna coco though, its ready to use!

singlespeed

singlespeed

try 1gal Airpots with coco/perlite 50/50! drip feed! DTW!!! youll never go back! make sure you get the canna coco though, its ready to use!

Kushluvr-Thanks your input and ideas. How long have you been using that setup(coco perlite)? Would I need to change the nutrients to accommodate coco. I hear coco needs more Cal-Mag.

Are you the guy with the "top drip rings?"

singlespeed

singlespeed

Day 21

Hey Farmers, i have some GDP updates. The girls are doing good. Today they really began to smelll. The room has a musky, berry smell to it. It's by far my favorite aroma! um yeah... As luck would have it, the smell has also created a problem. I use a portal ac and it sucks a bit of air out of the room and now my attic smells like maryjane. I bought an ozone/de-ionizer thinger, to fix the problem. Which means I have a "project" ahead of me.

The temperature has been perfect. My room has been between 73-64. Some of the leaves have even started to turn purple.:boogie:

I did a reservoir change last night. The day before that<<<, when I only had about 5 gallons left in my res, I put 15 ml H2O2 in my reservoir. My thoughts were, it would kill any funky shit(in my res) and double the love by adding Oxygen to the water. Any thoughts on that?

Single

Day21 Bud
Nov8 Bud
TrayA Nov8 Buds
Day21 Nov8 TrayB Buds
sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah lookin sick my man gonna be purple madness in there nice work mang

singlespeed

singlespeed

Question: Does Everyone(except me)cover their reservoirs. I think I need to get lids for mine. My humidity has been getting higher and higher everyday. I've also heard it throws your pH off because of the evaporation.

What do you guys think? Are reservoir lids necessary?

M

Max-Juice

Lids are expensive but I always get them for every bucket, don't want dust, bugs, leaves, and any junk getting in the res and at the roots.

also dont want light in there man cuz of algae

lid or no lid could mean life or death in my book.

and gl with your next run with your medium change :)

singlespeed

singlespeed

Lids are expensive but I always get them for every bucket, don't want dust, bugs, leaves, and any junk getting in the res and at the roots.

I agree. They actually cost less then I thought. I thought they cost around 140 each but the hydro store has them for 75.00e Not bad for 70 gallon lids. To pay 150.00 and avoid a problem, sounds like money well spent. I'm picking em up on Monday.

Thanks for your feed back.

Single

singlespeed

singlespeed

Day 25

What's happening farmers? Below are some bud shots. The third picture is pretty cool. The hairs are turning amber! The plants are getting fatter and stickier by the day. I might need to thin the bottoms again... Holy Shit these things are bushy lil mofos. I have some small bottom stuff under the trellis nets that needs to go. It's garbage shwag.

The temperature has been between 64-73 degrees, with humidity between 45%-60%. ppm 1390 pH 5.8, my water temp is 64.

Day25 Nov12 Bud1
Nov12 Day25 Bud2
Nov12 Day25 Bud3
Nov12 Day25 Budhair
singlespeed

singlespeed

I purchased the lids last night. The local hydro store hooked my up with two Botonicare 70 gallon lids for 142 out the door. Not bad. The humidity is already lower. Which is a good thing because when my humidifier is running it blows warm air. :sweating. That's not good because my GDP likes it coooool :cool0010:

As soon as I relocate I am getting a legit AC unit, a mini spilt.

:420: I'm celebrating proper today… Blueberry with Super Skunk keif!:bong-hits:

Top Bottom