Girl scout cookie genetics and availability?

• Thread starter UrbanGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Silky Johnson

I know this debate has been open for a long time, however it seems that there is still a ton of controversy around the "original" 'thin mint' pheno of Girl Scout Cookies. The video with berner and pieguy definitely helped but until I saw the other day on IG @dnagenetics post a pic of fake cut then to ultimately say they have found the real cut. Even DNA got fooled until they got a hold of the real deal (if it happened to them it could happen to you). This cut touts a 25% THC and 5% CBD. As for the genetics it clears up everything:
@sfluxcapacitor "It's not F1 Durb, it's F1 crossed 2 Durb. F1 is its own and thats the secret Formula!!" @sfluxcapacitor "F1 Crossed to Durban then crossed to the Floridah"

The first picture is from @jigga415 and the last two are from @sfluxcapacitor.. @pieguy420, @sfluxcapacitor, @jigga415, and @berner415 are credited for this creation! Enjoy the photos

http://i44.invalid.com/2zsbbmd.jpg
http://i42.invalid.com/2412tcy.jpg
http://i44.invalid.com/1bw39.jpg

Hope everyone found this decently helpful and found the photos appealing (they are not my own).

Dad

Dad

F1 durb was unstable and busted dicks and pollinated the gdp and og in his room getting the pie and cookies then he stabilized it and picked from 16 moms, he says people from the bay havent even had the real cooks

S

Silky Johnson

F1 durb was unstable and busted dicks and pollinated the gdp and og in his room getting the pie and cookies then he stabilized it and picked from 16 moms, he says people from the bay havent even had the real cooks

Sounds about right, but from everything they've been posting there is no "F1 Durb" that they are using. They keep saying the F1 is its own strain "secret sauce" and the Durb is separate from the Floridah.... F1 crossed to Durban then crossed Floridah. All of their feeds are pretty legit and they just shot up a huge batch of cookies seeds. @Dad how do i upload images on here i used tinypic last time and it instantly gave the invalid links.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
just speculating here, but the whole f1 being its own thing sounds like bullshit to me.
sounds to me like somebody didnt know what an f1 was and assumed it was part of the lineage.
But since it was said on camera and spread through the interweb, they just went with it.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
F1 stands for first cross in breeding terms. if you grow an f1 out it becomes an f2. It does not represent a strain. Sounds like BS or maybe a newby grower not knowing much if you ask me! That said, I`ve had some of the ` GSC` and it was dank but didn`t seem to be at all related to Durban, a Pure Sativa from Africa. I`m trying to find out the history of this strain from the trail but people aren't talking much. A few seemed pissed that I even got ahold of the genetics. Oh well I don`t plan on using them any time soon anyway.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
F1 stands for first cross in breeding terms. if you grow an f1 out it becomes an f2. It does not represent a strain. Sounds like BS or maybe a newby grower not knowing much if you ask me! That said, I`ve had some of the ` GSC` and it was dank but didn`t seem to be at all related to Durban, a Pure Sativa from Africa. I`m trying to find out the history of this strain from the trail but people aren't talking much. A few seemed pissed that I even got ahold of the genetics. Oh well I don`t plan on using them any time soon anyway.
Been saying it all along, Durban Poison would remind one of the power plant or the trainwreck/cat pissy odors. I don't see it at all, I see OGK and GDP and maybe another hybrid in there a bubba brid or something...who knows...lmao

S

Silky Johnson

I'm pretty sure all of us should be aware what F1 etc is. The video is super confusing and none of the growers that i mentioned who created this strain are amateurs or new growers. You can check out their instagram accounts that I mentioned @pieguy420. Theres comments on comments people saying the same thing about F1 when @sfluxcapacitor will go out of his way to say they just are calling a strain F1 because its secret. Sub changes names on his strains from time he tests them to release.

S

Silky Johnson

This is the real GSC from @pieguy420 @jigga415 @sfluxcapacitor @berner415
There are no pebble buds that is one whole connecting cola
A29484a6a7df11e29bb822000a1f9abd 7

1ffe5bdcba5611e2beb722000a9f3ce2 7
40dbdddab5c311e2a3ff22000a1fb762 7

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Or another guess, it's dj FLO crossed with an ogk or something, the colors and growth are very similar to some dj genetics I've seen but it is way better than any DJ creation, imo. The OGK did some work and improved a lot on FLO if that was in there. They either don't wanna give credit to where the genetics come from or really wanna keep it a secret. Bud for thought :D

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If sfluxcapacitor is anywhere on here reading this...Can you guys show some shots of the F1 x Durb live??

S

Silky Johnson

im not sure why
If sfluxcapacitor is anywhere on here reading this...Can you guys show some shots of the F1 x Durb live??

I have said it a few times now they are all on Instagram all the accounts listed above are their official pages. If you dont have an instagram go to statigram.com and search them all of the info is on there.

jasongood31

jasongood31

I have a buddy who grew up in Garberville/alderpoint aka southern Humboldt he knows the guy who created GSC/cherry pie and now Bay 11....... the guy mislead everybody on the genetics so others would not copy his strain (boy has it worked) the true genetics are ( cherry pie X master kush) not a OG cross like most believe.....just letting all know

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

I have a buddy who grew up in Garberville/alderpoint aka southern Humboldt he knows the guy who created GSC/cherry pie and now Bay 11....... the guy mislead everybody on the genetics so others would not copy his strain (boy has it worked) the true genetics are ( cherry pie X master kush) not a OG cross like most believe.....just letting all know

:hilarious:

jasongood31

jasongood31

DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH!!!!! I never knew true cookies were so hard to find...in 2011 we tried to cross cherry pie X holy grail OG and was nothing close, knew something was off... My boy learned from the creator its a master kush cross and there we found the problem..........if you know where ALDERPOINT CA is then you know real cookies...sorry to those who believe its a myth lol....... jan 2012 cuts where going for $1,000 up in SOHUM #NOJOKE

619ster

619ster

And what would Cherry Pie be then?

Top Bottom