Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Correct... ice water hash > pressed patty > vac purged at 85degrees for 1 hour.

H2O boils away under full vacuum. Called a cold boil. You also have to add a desiccant to your vac oven for this to work properly. Calcium Chloride works best.
Interesting for sure man I process icewax but I have never vac purged it does it retain full melt in that form?

soserthc1

soserthc1

@Green Dot - very interesting work and please post the study info when released a strain for withdraw to replace methadone or subutex or suboxone would be ground breaking , thou alot of government funded methadone clinic's would be pissed off ....

nice work

organicpanic

organicpanic

Shoot I'm gonna have to breed something to keep me from indulging in so much beer and thcfarmer. I can't seem to get shit done partaking in the latters

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Soser and GD while I am all for the medical properties of Cannabis, and myself have seen people keep opiate habits in check with Cannabis. However you guys should also look into ibogaine; that is if you haven't looked into it already. Commonly used to treat heroin addiction, it could certainly be used to treat other opiate addictions. I think it is another powerful tool that comes from the Earth, so Big Pharma cannot control it.

L

lightforms

Amazing! You are indeed pushing forward sir. On several fronts. I love it!

Green Dot

Green Dot

It makes total sense that a Black Domina hybrid was used in the initial outcross of Loompa's HB. I knew that I had smelled something in that OG funk that was familiar.. It hit me like a bolt of lightning... Reminds me of the first time I ever met Mr. Dank, he handed me a nug of Black Domina and said that it was the equivalent to Xanax. It had that mossy skunky smell and was absolutely caked in resin. It was the pot that puts dark circles under your eyes after a session. Real deal knock out weed,

So, looking at this plant now, its all that I can think.. It makes total sense with the potency on these things. The resin profile and structure. The Underdawg OG passed on the gas in this line. Smells like pine sap, gasoline, motor oil, Hollywood Pure Kush, earthy. We flowered this one very small and I am willing to bet there is a QP of rock hard (basically solid trichomes) nuggets on her. I will be growing this plant for a long long time.

She is at day 55 right now. Another week and a half of straight water and this should be perfect cannabis.

B

blaze 1

Everything looking good as always ..did you ditch the og squared ? the one female i got looks very similar to the two you posted and is 3 weeks in and the smell is incredible but looks to yield like the gsc forum cut and also has the claw thing going on a lil

Last edited:
Green Dot

Green Dot

I'm also really looming for a pack of the yeti bx2 after going through these plants again.. If any of you kind farmers found yourself with an extra pack that you may not use for some time, Hit me up.. I'm really bummed I missed that drop and they are gone for good :(

OGsus

OGsus

I'm also really looming for a pack of the yeti bx2 after going through these plants again.. If any of you kind farmers found yourself with an extra pack that you may not use for some time, Hit me up.. I'm really bummed I missed that drop and they are gone for good :(
You know I got your back brother...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Soser and GD while I am all for the medical properties of Cannabis, and myself have seen people keep opiate habits in check with Cannabis. However you guys should also look into ibogaine; that is if you haven't looked into it already. Commonly used to treat heroin addiction, it could certainly be used to treat other opiate addictions. I think it is another powerful tool that comes from the Earth, so Big Pharma cannot control it.
Been opiate free for almost 5 years but still need a half of suboxone daily so say 4mg per day or the miserable withdraw symptoms kick in and i have been a mj smoker for 30 years and it has yet to alleviate that achy feeling maybe momentarily but not gone ,

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Great job Green Dot on both your reports, an thank you for posting these beautiful plants!! Your's, an Loompa Farms hard work really paid off now i can't wait for my yeti F3'S to get here

Green Dot

Green Dot

I wanted to share a few pics with you guys of my clone run for my keeper Yeti F3 #7. She is on day 56 today, just started giving plain water.. 2 days ago.. We feed our plants incredibly light so that feeding them straight water for the last 2 weeks, yields perfectly flushed buds. But, this plant is no joke. I'de venture to say its one of my top 2 plants in my entire garden. The total package right here. Like most OGs, she will really start to dump on the frost in the last 2 weeks of flush. I'll post up finale shots here in the next 2 weeks or so..

Top Bottom