here we go again...

• Thread starter Quantum9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quantum9

Quantum9

I thought i would throw up a few pics from one of our clients who have really exceeded my expectations. It has been an honor and privilege to work with people of such character and passion. I hope you all like the pics as much as i do.

Day 14:

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

absolutely beautiful:woot:

If you have a moment can you explain the layout of the lights in that Op?

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

What kind of reflectors are those?? they look sorta like adjust a wings cut in half and tweaked a little bit... Are they custom made? or new?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Are those Beam Flicker hoods? I have been lookin at them for greenhouse applications for sup light....when you mount them high bay they have a 30' x 90' footprint perfect for keepin plants in veg before June in a greenhouse

sixstring

sixstring

nice grow fo sho.any chance ya snapped a few pics before chop :) that last set of pics looked like a grow op inside of a large airplane lol.

Quantum9

Quantum9

Have a few Final pics here. I gotta say working with these guys was such a pleasure. The incredible ability and hard work they applied to the few tips we gave them truly speaks for itself.

They did just shy of 2 lbs per 600 @ a 168% yield increase over one cycle.

Hope you all like

DR.GT

DR.GT

You would not believe me if i told you.
lay it on me! i have been running the uc for a couple years and i am finally smashing it numbers wise with extremely low ppms.. I use cs nutes and max out around 4/450.. I only use a 30percent booster to base max through flower works best for me.. Please fill us in on E.C status.. would love to hear others ratios and max E.C

Latest posts

Top Bottom