I need a new high volume trimmer $4,000 to $15,000

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tylrr420

nothing beats hand trim we just sold our twister after two years. If you have mad units say 8+ and plan on wholesale it's fine. We hired back our group of hand trimmers due to the trichomes being smashed twister trim can't be turned into wax or shatter of any real quality kind of usable material because the chlorophyll turns dark green from being crushed.

Please elaborate on not being able to turn twister trim into quality shatter/wax??? Even when I hand trimmed shit I would still put the trimmings in a blender before I blasted butane thro. IME I've always done about 20-30% better in yeild with blended vs non blended.

T

Tylrr420

When I first started using my twister about 4 months ago I didn't tell my custos shit and not one person said a thing about degrading quality from hand to machine. Yes the twister does do some tric damage but 99% of my customers ain't taking a scope to check trichs either. I've noticed a ton of ice water on the barrel really helps. Even if the twister did beat up the out side a bit the inside trichs are still perfect and straight dank. I work 60 hours a week on top of my medical garden. Hand trimming for 40 straight hours a weekend just was to much. Twister t4 has deff been my smartest investment ever. No regrets. If I had some trustable peeps that needed some cash I would be more than happy to employ them when possible but for some, Thats not a luxury. I really don't understand what all the hate is on twister. Genius machine. I'll post some twister trim shots later

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Please elaborate on not being able to turn twister trim into quality shatter/wax??? Even when I hand trimmed shit I would still put the trimmings in a blender before I blasted butane thro. IME I've always done about 20-30% better in yeild with blended vs non blended.

Never ran a T4 just twin T2's and when trying to use the trim with in days of drying for BHO it comes out dark green almost black and oily and doesn't wax up never stabilizes . I have no issue with the twister for commercial, i too work 60+ hours a week and full time garden at night, hiring the hand trimmers back allows use to keep the group all doing better financially.

T

Tylrr420

Hmmm I haven't ran my trimmings from my twister yet. I'll be disappointed if this is true

oxanaca

oxanaca

Ok, I did a video showing the smaller TrimPal in action and some results. Enjoy. When my speech changes, it's because I have a joint firmly clamped between my lips. I think I had the joint the rest of the video. :eek:

Nice video. I wish i had gotten one of these instead of my twister t4. Its so much simpler, and quieter. Plus im a fan of hang drying, over trimming and putting them on the net. Always lose at least a little of the smell when i dontnt let em dry first.

below frigid

below frigid

Oxanaca. besides the smell loss, are you experiencing any of the finished product turning brown with the twister trimmed buds.

T

Tylrr420

Oxanaca. besides the smell loss, are you experiencing any of the finished product turning brown with the twister trimmed buds.
no man no brown tint. Brown tint is usually due to improper cleaning of the machine leaving that thc to just sit on stainless throwin brown resin on fresh buds. I clean my t4s barrel and blades every 2 hours or so of running. Keeping up on ice water to the barrel really helps prevent resin build up as well. Here is some shots of t4s work. Absolutely no touch ups done, one

oxanaca

oxanaca

no man no brown tint. Brown tint is usually due to improper cleaning of the machine leaving that thc to just sit on stainless throwin brown resin on fresh buds. I clean my t4s barrel and blades every 2 hours or so of running. Keeping up on ice water to the barrel really helps prevent resin build up as well. Here is some shots of t4s work. Absolutely no touch ups done, one
Nope no brown stuff. the machine does an awesome job.
you forgot to load your pics dude

T

Tylrr420

Image Image

Last edited:
T

Tylrr420

Shit I really fucked that up. Do those pics show up for anyone else?

Edit: fixed it

Last edited:
below frigid

below frigid

If one of you guys could post a couple photo's of the finished dry product form the twister I would really appreciate it. For a 100 units do I really need a T2. I like the I deal of the T4's leaf collector running on 115. I realize it's going to take me longer with a T4. I have a 6500 watt generator. Is it enough to run the T2's leaf collector? I know they recommend a 9000 watt generator. The buds do look good right out of the machine!

T

Tylrr420

If one of you guys could post a couple photo's of the finished dry product form the twister I would really appreciate it. For a 100 units do I really need a T2. I like the I deal of the T4's leaf collector running on 115. I realize it's going to take me longer with a T4. I have a 6500 watt generator. Is it enough to run the T2's leaf collector? I know they recommend a 9000 watt generator. The buds do look good right out of the machine!

That is finished buds bro. Not cured but there just about fully dry. Deciding between a t4 and a t2 I personally think comes down to how many people you have available to pluck off fan leafs and pull buds off stems. I have 3 people helping me and 3 peeps can't keep up with a t4. But if u have more than I'd say 6 peeps avail at all times id go with t2 for 100 units. I usually feed machine, I have some one in charge of quality (what comes out) and two peeps getting buds prepped for machine.

oxanaca

oxanaca

My jack which i wont run again (im trying to stick to kush type strains) takes 10 weeks.

Heres a dustpan full of dried anastasia breed by wazzup (the gavita rep) the buds look better in real life and the color is wrong. No touch up. i think how they come out depends on the size and shape buds you feed the machine so i tell my helpers to cut the buds to small round shapes.
20150320 075439

Me and 2 amatures couldnt keep up with the machine, i think this machine could handle 4 good bud cuttin helpers

T

Tylrr420

Just an update for everyone on my t4 twister trimmings.... The rumors of the trimmings not being very useful are true. I'm Sooo disapointed, so disapointed in fact I'm prolly gonna sell my twister and get a trim pal. I ran about 4 cases worth of butane last weekend through about idk maybe 1.5 #s maybe 2# of trimmings. I got a lousy 1.5 os (usually it's like 1 o per case.) I figured I would try to run the same trimmings thro again and run tighter packs in the blast tube. This time I ran three cases thro the exact same trimmings and came up with almost nothing. (Which tells me the first pull of 1.5 os actually grabbed all the thc) I'm not sure exactly how much trimmings I ran thro but my return is usually a hell of a lot more than this. Can anyone give a logical explanation of why twister trimmings are so useless? Is this everyone else's result? TOTAL BUMMER

Top Bottom