indoor/outdoor 420's blowin' it up for sure!

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

well its been a busy few weeks and im hopin everyones good:) heres some outdoors for ya! first up some sc , chem and blue chem#4
Odsc2
Odsc
Odchem
Odbc4
Odchem1
Odall
Odalll

next we have two killer queen and two cheese. these were my mamas from last year. the spacing on the killer queen is so tight, gonna be some nice budz on that gurl...lol
Kq1
Kq
Cheesemama1
Cheesemama

and a chem cut with a sour alien headband. im thinkin the hb might be a male. ill be checkin on that soon to make sure
Chem cut

thanks for stoppin thru. be safe and ogte!!

Oceanside

Oceanside

Wow! Everything looks very healthy and ready to bring it to the show! That is a lot of hard work right there.. Nice job 420.

Peace
OC

Agreenbud

Agreenbud

Alot of my own x's here been growin/breeding for myself since"90
My mom Gave me a moui Wowie seed in 1992 when I was 17 and just tryin to grow,
"She said this is the best pot Ive smoked in my life" and handed it to me.
I have saved many different types of seeds from the past 20+ years and have amast a very large collection of seeds.

The one thats going to be a for sure winner this year is my alien Bubba x moui
Weird phenos tri branching and funky as a mf :)
I took A Alien bubba kush (caliconnection) cutting and hit it with my pre 90's Hawaiian male
and was only able to get two good beans out of the deal.(1.2lb)
^some just dont ever take!)
I also hit the male to my Candy purple and ended up with about 200 beans :)
Introducing
(from left to right bellow)
Hawaiian Alien
Hawaiian Alien
Candy Purple x alien

P6240392
P6240393
420alldaze

420alldaze

we dont wana here that word bro....shhhh
i know i know ,wont mention it again:) lol its all good man...

Good to see you still got the beat breaking spot rocking outdoor mojo going on and on until the break of dawn. They can slow you down, but they can't stop you.

outwest
you got that right, live and learn until you can burn...again;) whats good bro? hope your summer is turning out the way you envisioned:D

Wow! Everything looks very healthy and ready to bring it to the show! That is a lot of hard work right there.. Nice job 420.

Peace
OC
hey oc, thanks for the kind words, weve had a bunch of rain here lately and they seem to love it. stop back anytime
42o
Alot of my own x's here been growin/breeding for myself since"90
My mom Gave me a moui Wowie seed in 1992 when I was 17 and just tryin to grow,
"She said this is the best pot Ive smoked in my life" and handed it to me.
I have saved many different types of seeds from the past 20+ years and have amast a very large collection of seeds.

The one thats going to be a for sure winner this year is my alien Bubba x moui
Weird phenos tri branching and funky as a mf :)
I took A Alien bubba kush (caliconnection) cutting and hit it with my pre 90's Hawaiian male
and was only able to get two good beans out of the deal.(1.2lb)
^some just dont ever take!)
I also hit the male to my Candy purple and ended up with about 200 beans :)
Introducing
(from left to right bellow)
Hawaiian Alien
Hawaiian Alien
Candy Purple x alien
hey brother, welcome aboard. some killer plants ya got going. and some interesting crosses. cant wait to see how they turn out for ya.

420alldaze

420alldaze

ok so i know ive been slacking. but unfortunatly life gets in the way of the things one truly loves. heres some of my outdoor spots that didnt get drowned by all the rain lately. thanks for stoppin in.first up is a chemdog stalk:)
Stalky

now the plant..lol
Chem

hers some strawberry cough #1 and #2
Sc

and #2
Sc2

ill be back soon with a couple of other one i still have left. thanks for droppin in.

ogte
42o

Stalky
Sc
Agreenbud

Agreenbud

Looks like there doing nice there 420, heres a recent of my 2 alien x maui the one on the left is taking after mom (alien) the one on right is taking after the maui.
P7260005
P7260002
P7260001
P7260006
P7260004

grey bucket and bottom pick is my purps x maui

bongstar

bongstar

Lovely Pics every one! great to see so many dedicated to the cause. Here are a few flicks of my girls. Top pic is only two plants, i cant acsess the other 4 no more room in the room if you know what i mean. cant wait!!! its just starting to get realy exciting.
Grz2
Grz

420alldaze

420alldaze

Looks like there doing nice there 420, heres a recent of my 2 alien x maui the one on the left is taking after mom (alien) the one on right is taking after the maui.View attachment 242807View attachment 242808View attachment 242809View attachment 242810View attachment 242811

grey bucket and bottom pick is my purps x maui
whats up agreenbud? welcome to the farm. thanks for the kind words. interesting cross ya got there.lookin nice and full. hope they turn out killer for you. stop back anytime
Lovely Pics every one! great to see so many dedicated to the cause. Here are a few flicks of my girls. Top pic is only two plants, i cant acsess the other 4 no more room in the room if you know what i mean. cant wait!!! its just starting to get realy exciting.View attachment 243096View attachment 243097
whats good bongstar? whatcha rockin in that sweet room ? very nice for sure. thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom