Lost's MPB's

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

Hey I forgot to add, plan on at least a 10 day flush. I know DD gets away with a 4day flush but we dont have 4lbs plants. for the first time in my life I underflushed. Dont think they will be cool with 400ppm either, next time When I go to flush I will flush with water, empty, flush, then empty again, so I can have around 100ppm. Im not stoked about the flavor of my casey. I flushed but with the water left in the buckets my PPMs were around 400 so I thought it wouldnt affect it, but it def does

L

Lost

Hey I forgot to add, plan on at least a 10 day flush. I know DD gets away with a 4day flush but we dont have 4lbs plants. for the first time in my life I underflushed. Dont think they will be cool with 400ppm either, next time When I go to flush I will flush with water, empty, flush, then empty again, so I can have around 100ppm. Im not stoked about the flavor of my casey. I flushed but with the water left in the buckets my PPMs were around 400 so I thought it wouldnt affect it, but it def does

I try to flush with st8 r/o. Usually ends up about 100 after mixing with any residual.. I'm gunna flush 7 days then. I was going to do the 4, but I did 7 last run and it worked out. I have taken 2 samples a week ago and the taste is not bad but I never made it over 1000 ppm this run. H&G nutes I guess...

M

mrdizzle

Yea I would say 7 should handle it, Im probably gonna try 7-10

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

wow, so beautiful lost... that first pic with the green and purple tones, looks ridiculous. Cant remember the last time I saw an 11 fingered fan, nice genetic trait. Is that the bubba your trying to save? If so I'm praying for you... I wonder if you could tissue culture her at this point? Also how did the shooting powder work out for you, you like the results or notice a difference.

L

Lost

did you see any affect from the leaf pluck

I waited to answer this question because I wanted to make sure of my observations.

First is this. Where I plucked the buds swelled, and got very very large and tan/purple.. Opposite of larfy, haha. Ok Here is what I also notice. On the branches that i plucked, the bud diameter is much smaller. Branches that I left were a more limey color but about a 3rd bigger. Just as tight, and there seems to be more smell on the branches that I left the fans on.

In sum both have effects, and I actually think after this test that I will pluck 4 days into flush and give it 3 days plucked to tan. Best of both worlds? I dunno, but I do think that I did take a yield hit. My next run will be no pluck and I will futher examine the results. Time will tell!

L

Lost

wow, so beautiful lost... that first pic with the green and purple tones, looks ridiculous. Cant remember the last time I saw an 11 fingered fan, nice genetic trait. Is that the bubba your trying to save? If so I'm praying for you... I wonder if you could tissue culture her at this point? Also how did the shooting powder work out for you, you like the results or notice a difference.

Yes. Most ofthose pics are of the one I would like to save.. I might just try to track down a good healthy pre98 clone, rather than try to save mine. I have given up on ever getting my hands on a pack of swerves 98 bubba, but who knows.

If I do get a good healthy 98 strain at some point, I will look into doing a breeding project to make my own seeds. I would love to have a huge seed stash of her :)

The 11 leaf pics are from my bubba s1/hybrids. Im not really sure because some of the seeds look more like a different kush than 98 (different phenos popping up?), some are dead ringers, but 5 times the frost.

Edit: Oh and I think I'm done with Shooting Powder. I think I need to do like dd's and change up the nutes to AN for the last few weeks. Connouisour for weeks 4-8 then flush?? What do other farmers think?

L

Lost

I've never had anything quite this frosty to trim. Do I trim off those sugar leaves or leave them on? WTF, lol..

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

I love the way those sugar leaves wrap the buds, I always leave a few buds o'natural and its like opening a xmas present when you go to smoke.

The shooting powder is the hardest part of the H&G line to dial in IMO. I'm giving DD's nute recipe a run but replacing the sensi bloom H&G aqua flakes, I'm interested to see the effect AN additives have when added to the H&G line up. You added snowstorm and gravity as well this run right? I haven't used either, do you recommend using them?

I still think you should try to save that girl, you might never find another pheno like her. Worst case scenario is she dies anyway, but at least you tried.....

L

Lost

jUST POURED IN 1/2 OF A 32 OZ BOTTLE OF SNOWSTORM.. MUAHAHAHAHA

Oh fukin caps, grrrr.

If anyone is interested, I have 7 tubs I have to throw together. I can take pics and do a tutorial of the bucket lid and feed and drains, etc. Let me know..

J

Jalisco Kid

When you add bloom enhancers it is better to go by ppm rather the what the nute comp says. I have seen Connouisour burn up a few grows. I usually play with 200-250 ppm of enhancers,with some aminos and xylital. The sugar seems to help with a bump in fulvic to wash down all that rich food. and just thru week 3-6. I like to leave my leaves on as it protects my bud and if I feel like cutting the herb a little those sugar coated leaves fit the bill.Sometimes my lungs just do not like the workout. Enjoy your scissor work. JK

T

TyKaycha

If anyone is interested, I have 7 tubs I have to throw together. I can take pics and do a tutorial of the bucket lid and feed and drains, etc. Let me know..

A pic-torial is always helpful, though I think personally I understand what you have done so far, though not sure I understand the why of why you put together the bucket/bin lids the way you do.

S

socalsinner

jUST POURED IN 1/2 OF A 32 OZ BOTTLE OF SNOWSTORM.. MUAHAHAHAHA

Oh fukin caps, grrrr.

Are you fucking kidding me!? Dude I'll owe you for life if you do a tutorial. Thanks !

L

Lost

Sure, i'll throw it together today and post it tommorrow. I have to build them anyway, and taking pics will only take a min or 2..

I'll try to focus in on specific things you can do so you do not get any leaks from the start.

L

Lost

Hehehe, i'll get on it dizzle. I've been pretty pissed off at how bad the shooting powder burnt my babies. I also am running right on the edge of heat (1250 ppm's cos and day starts at 71 and ends at 83!!!!). I really need to get into my other room. I trying to do too much in a small space. All of my coco potted plants fell over last night because I did not cage them and the buds got so heavy, last night they all flopped over bending stems like a mofo. Only a week to go, but its such a cluster fuck, i almost don't want to mess with them till I harvest them, lol.

Im going to have a pretty nice hash pile after this run too. The coco pots are mostly larfy, but its ok, i need the hash. My UC seems to be better controlled with the more narcotic highs..

M

mrdizzle

yea the plants I had on the floor turned out crap too, too far from the light. the master I have now day5 of flower look like they are going to put out some serious bud. looking forward to seeing your new room set up

S

socalsinner

Tutuorial

Sure, i'll throw it together today and post it tommorrow. I have to build them anyway, and taking pics will only take a min or 2..

I'll try to focus in on specific things you can do so you do not get any leaks from the start.

Thanks. I'll actually wait till their up (not to pressure you at all lol) Ill wait for setup till tomorrow. Thanks!

Top Bottom