Lost's MPB's

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Hey lost I was told the check valve should be vertical, close to the pump and as low as possible in the res, for maximum effect.

Was just re-reading my threads for improvements and saw this. So true!

I am getting ready rip apart the system and make changes and I will make sure that this is check valve rule #1. After this run of course :)

L

Lost

Lost that flexible 1" tubing I have, Im telling you is THE SHIT!

How is your halea air pump working out for you btw, quiet?

Im looking at the tubing you posted!! looks like a possibility.

I love the hailea pump! really a quality unit. It never gets hot and makes alot of bubbles, lol. Its rated at something like 6700 lpm (So it should be a hi-blo67 not a hi-blo80..?). They say that thats because they measure it a a 10 inch depth or some bs. Someone like DD"s Or JaliscoKid would be able to tell a difference if they had it in their hands, but I just do not have nuff experience...

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

That hosing comes in all different sizes, which is really nice. So you could replace your tubing and probably not have to recut your tubs...do you think that price is a misprint $2 for a 100 ft roll? its like 99% off LOL..

L

Lost

More Pics. Working on my camera skills.... Yup, I still suck!!

Hopefully in the next week or so, I'll gt a real camera on it..

Week5a
Week5b
Week5c
Week5d
Week5e
Week5f
Week5g
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good to me. They look supa frosty. Nice bush. All the hard work is paying off.

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Pictures look great, just need to turn off the HPS lights. Some cameras can correct for color temperature but it’s easy enough to just turn the yellow lights off and use flash
:icon_spin:

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Those pics came out pretty good considering the lights are on, are all those shots of the bubba?

L

Lost

They are all bubba, but some of them are my own seeds. The frosty ones are 1st generation from the standard bubba I run. This updated bubba is much frostier as you can see in the pics. I'll let the old bubba die out and continue with the newer generation.

There seem to be 3 phenos from what I poped. One that is just like mom but has regained it ability to throw its 11 leaf (a few generations ago, my bubba stopped being able to produce the 11th leaf in the fans. ) Another lemony pheno and another pheno that seems to be a poor yielder. There is a Cali Connection SFV OG in there but I didn't take any pics of it I think. :)

The one that copied the mom is really frosty, its like a revitalized 98 bubba :) Thats the keeper..

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

post up a pic of an 11 fingered fan leaf for us when u get a sec...

K

kushpheen

Was just re-reading my threads for improvements and saw this. So true!

I am getting ready rip apart the system and make changes and I will make sure that this is check valve rule #1. After this run of course :)

Just make sure the hinge on your check valve is on the top and you should be ok, I think I'm going to replace the vinyl tubing I used in my check valve and bypass with that flexible tubing chrome is using. Gotta love flexibility.

L

Lost

Great video.. Better song..

They just don't make it like this anymore...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA&feature=related[/youtube]

E

eyeswideopen

I went with a Harbor Point 24k btu DC inverter a/c. The thing is so quiet. Quiet was big for me because my neighbors are so close.

The only thing I would say to do is to read the vacuum instructions and make sure you have the correct valves open and closed when you do the vacuum..

This sucker is COLD!! Very happy I spent the extra $$ for something that works well.

I actually installed the a/c in a lerger adjacent room. I still need to put up a wall in that room so I have about a week or two before I can move everything. Even then I will be so far into flower, ill probablly wait till end of harvest. When the room is relocated it will be more plants for sure but not more than ten. I can grow up to 99 so the numbers is not an issue, its space...

Pics to come soon.. We have flowers!!!

Lost, can you install these AC units completely indoors or does the half meant to be outside have to be outside?

L

Lost

The compressor side must be outside. Thats where it puts the heat it takes out of the room :)

E

eyeswideopen

Right, but could you put the compressor side in a room, and then run intake and exhaust to that room for the A/C? I live in snow country and I'm not seeing the compressor being outside all winter.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

How have your humidity levels been since the a/c went into effect? are you using a faran or hydrofogger?

L

Lost

Working on it.. My memory card crapped out, so I gotta get a new one.

Top Bottom