Lost's MPB's

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jack the reaper

Lost- thanx for the Creedence, thats my favorite number of theirs.
eyeswide- not sure about the split, but i know you can ventilate the "outside" part of a window a/c mounted in a partition wall. a 3ton generates enough heat to warm a large home if it is exhausted the right way, i imaging the same is true with the split.

L

Lost

Eyeswide. Im sure you could work something out.Maybe vent into a garage or something.

Shoould have some real shots from a real camera in the next few days.. Stay tuned

J

Johnnyblaze2010

Yield this cycle

Lost, DD was yielding 4lb/light and I still can't find his grow journal anywhere for that run. You said you are going to yield around 1lb/plant. How many lights and plant are you running? Are you running your setup differently from his? I just barely got into hydro and saw what monster trees dwc can bring. Great grow btw. Keep it up

T

TyKaycha

Lost, DD was yielding 4lb/light and I still can't find his grow journal anywhere for that run. ...

Johnny - do a google search using this:
Code:
42 Pound 10 plant tree grow site:thcfarmer.com
Then check out the google cache of the thread.

L

Lost

I don't think 1 pound is accurate :) I don't like to post weights up so I always give a light number.

Remember also that im growing 98 bubba kush and its not a huge yielder. Im using 5 lights for 4 plants. 2 600s, 2 1000's, and a 1500 in the center.You are going to need a monster plant like g-13 to hit the 4 pound a plant. I'd rather have my kush :)

S

socalsinner

Check Valve

Yea, heheh. I had them lying around. Total cost minus the fittings I already had. $13.

:damnhippie:

Hi Lost . First thanks for all the great posts you DD and the others have placed on this site. Im finally in construction mode in my spot... I was wondering if you could take a picture of your check valve installed? You have one on every res correct?

L

Lost

No, the check valve goes in right after the pump. That way if the pump fails, the tubs stay full :)

I'll try to get pics up later today. Having camera issues.

S

socalsinner

No, the check valve goes in right after the pump. That way if the pump fails, the tubs stay full :)

I'll try to get pics up later today. Having camera issues.

Cool. So one check valve for each Pump used on your feed line? DD talked about using 1/2 inch chiller but I have 2 1/4hp chillers.Y ou think it will be an issue to use the 2 chillers ?

L

Lost

if your running 4 tubs the single 1/4 hp chiller should be good. I don't currently use top feed :)

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

The back flow is only is only needed on the 3\4 inch feed line.
The drip line's will not drain the tub's if there pump fail's.
Hope this help's.
Can't wait for some more pics lost.
great work bro.

M

mrdizzle

looking good bro, that tip burn is from mag lockout from too much P. Hit the cal-mag I had that on my casey, janus talks about it in this treatise

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful bud shots Lost!:passingjoint:

Top Bottom