Lost's MPB's

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Pic updates..

First this is my coco mpb experiment thus far. This is a ROG from seed in a 8 inch coco pot with a layer of hydroton on top. I need to raise the water level, but she (i hope) looks good so far!

Rogcocompb
Rogcocompb2
Rogcocompb3
L

Lost

Next up is the frosty freak in a 5 gallon dwc, lazy style.. She is about 5 days in a 30 pppm flush. I'll pull her any day..

Frosty freak1
Frosty freak2
L

Lost

Well, I talked about my coco pots falling over and not wanting to mess with them.. Here's the carnage..

Flop1
Flop2
Flop3
Flop4
Flop5
Flop6
Flop7
L

Lost

Here is the one that did not fall over and it looks to be the yielder of the s1's i poped but it really looks OG??

The last pic is a g-13 top.. I really treated these like shit and they produced the best smoke evar..

Coconoflop
Coconoflop2
Coconoflop3
Coconoflop4
Coconoflop5
G13
L

Lost

On the the MPB's. They have been on a 500-ppm "flush for the last week and will get dropped down to 50ppm for a few days then chopped.

A1
A2
A3
A4
A5
A6
A7
A8
A9
Aa1
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Damn Lost killin it! I cant wait to see how the Coco turns out.

L

Lost

Thanks everyone!

Here are pics at lights out. Can you tell what side of the bubba is facing the 1500?

Night
Night2
Nightfloppers
E

easypleasie

Excellent, bro! You're doing a great job with your grow and tutorials. You've become a great asset to the site! Keep on keepin on :) btw, love your uplifting vids and pics!

L

Lost

Yea, the 1000's look burnt out compared to the 1500. The 1500 makes alot of heat and I was not as prepared for that as I could have been. I gotta get moved, lol.

mace

mace

I spark my system this week. Looks like it was worth the investment. Great grow, lost. Looking forward to the final weight info. What are you thoughts on how that pre98 bubba is gonna weigh? im assuming that's the strain.

L

Lost

Yea, thats what im running. I did 4 different sized plants to see what would work out better, and in this case bigger is waaaay better. The large bubba should weigh in pretty nice :)

C

CAPO

Hey Lost...I haven't been up to date on your thread and was wondering if you hung those 1500's vert? [I will read up when I find more time]

L

Lost

I hung up one in the middle of a 4 plant layout (vert). I had 2 1k's on one end and 2 600's on the other end. My biggest problem was not vegging for another week, but the biggest would have been quite a handful. I am a solo gardner, so i need to be able to move these plants myself. That was my first run MPB style, but I have used the tubs for a while now.

Because my plants were at different heights, they did utilize the light as well as they could of. I did well enough my first run tho (its still got a little longer), to go ahead with a slightly larger, better set up for future use.

Plant layout (middle L is the 1500)

LPL
PLP
LPL

A

antimatter

I like the lights on a chain/rod so you can space em out and then a chain with a climbing clip/hook for raising and lowering.

LPLPLP
PLPLPL

Top Bottom