• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BeglianHaze

BeglianHaze

Woww,haha you also can make a video BeglianHaze! :p:p
ahahah...i don't think i can get same results with this strain, and don't forget it's my first indoor time after many years of outdoor :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
I cant find the coupons :( i just had them i hope someone didnt throw them out by mistake. One was save 10 and another was save 30.

Anyways im interested in the big cree leds now, ive got some kind leds too but id love to see how they compare.

I used a blackstar led which was like the top of the line for a flowering led, but two strips went out 3 weeks into the using it and i was disappointed to say the least.

I have 2 of your older 600 watt led lights its the all white model. I havent even opened the second yet. i grabbed it for back up just in case the first blew since they were fairly inexpensive in comparison and the first is going strong about two years now no strips out and i am very pleased, but im looking for the upgrade and see if its works better for me. The cree leds that are angled appeal to me alot.

If im impressed id consider multiple units.
I found this sheet where the coupons were.... :((

Here are some photos the cherry pie is grown under the topLED light.

Hi Bobericc,

Welcome to Mars Hydro Family :party1::party1: Glad to hear you like our lights, the old model will be sold out very soon, and we will stop producing it, all will be replaced to MarsII lights, Mars Reflectors and Mars Pro.

If you like Cree chips, our Mars Pro definitely is a good choice!! Smart Led grow light, we have 2 types with real Cree chips or real Epistar chips. Remote controllable, time can be set up, you also can set the proportion of each spectrum as you need, really cool :cool::love1:

Actually I have some discount coupons in my hand ;) If you need, let me know .

Happy grow!

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello Everyone, I have a good news !!:love2:

For appreciating the THCFARMER members' support to us, I will choose some supporters to gift YOYO hangers, and choose one supporter to gift a grow tent+YOYO hanger as you need! In fact every year we pick some supporters to gift free lights as well, my boss always keeps an eye open here! ;)

Reply me here if you want the gifts! ;);):cool::cool::love1::love1:

My boss checks this forum everyday, if she reads your post and like it , she might choose you!!

Wish everyone happy grow :)

Last edited:
weedlover85

weedlover85

Update of the Reflector48 in my veg tent
cool.png

and they love it , just new drops of skunk#1 and 2 jack 47 clones

best greetz :)

weedlover85

weedlover85

For appreciating the THCFARMER members' support to us, I will choose some supporters to gift YOYO hangers, and choose one Mars Hydro fan to gift a grow tent+YOYO hanger as you need! In fact every year we pick some supporters to gift free lights as well, I will keep an eye open here! ;)

is not even christmax :smoking:

nice action :cool: mars give it lot of love to her fans :love2:

straydogOG

straydogOG

I just got a 160 watt UFO for 2.2 sqft, looks good,very bright, cant wait to put it in action replaceing a 250 watt MH.

Thanks Mars for makeing a high quality smaller light for smaller spaces!

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Wow guys, really nice pics! For now, I'm sure weedlover85, straydogOG, DrFever, Beglianhaze all of you can get free YOYO hanger, you guys r the most active ones here! We still need to wait few days to choose whom to gift the grow tent ;):love1::love1::love1:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
BTW, recently our factory is extremely busy of producing for this winter, because Chinese Spring Festival will come , and China will be in a big break. So sorry recently we can't customize the lights with only Veg spectrum, but very soon we will all be back to the normal track. Customize the lights as you need ;) Contact me here or email our company: [email protected] Please title with "THCfarmer" in email, we will give discount to all the members here ;)

This is an open thread, you may share your grow no matter which light you are using, or you are just inteseted in indoor grow. Welcome :D

Last edited:
weedlover85

weedlover85

Wow guys, really nice pics! For now, I'm sure weedlover85, straydogOG, DrFever, Beglianhaze all of you can get free YOYO hanger, you guys r the most active ones here! We still need to wait few days to choose whom to gift the grow tent ;):love1::love1::love1:

Hi MarsG

Very nice from you free yoyo are always cool :cool:

A new Grow tent is always cool, but i dont need one, so please choose someone else that need one :eyepiece:

riden2low

riden2low

For appreciating the THCFARMER members' support to us, I will choose some supporters to gift YOYO hangers, and choose one supporter to gift a grow tent+YOYO hanger as you need! In fact every year we pick some supporters to gift free lights as well, my boss always keeps an eye open here! ;)

My boss checks this forum everyday, if she reads your post and like it , she might choose you!!

Wish everyone happy grow :)
Just got started in growing my own. need all of the help I can get.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Just got started in growing my own. need all of the help I can get.
Hi Riden2low,

May I know about your grow situation? Like the size, how many plants, and which light you are using right now? so that I can help you in a better way :) :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor

Hey guys, could you please PM me your adress and phone number? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom