Mars Hydro Led Grow Light Family

• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

I am the owner of the rarest and the most highest bin Cree cob ever. CXB3590 6500k DD bin. It's the most efficient cob available it's 69-70% efficient with super high PAR levels no one has this light just ask Supra

This is it at 180 watts
SAM 1105

this is the 186 watt tent
SAM 1108

this is it right nest to 186 watts
SAM 1107

SAM 1105

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

I am the owner of the rarest and the most highest bin Cree cob ever. CXB3590 6500k DD bin. It's the most efficient cob available it's 69-70% efficient with super high PAR levels no one has this light just ask Supra

This is it at 180 watts
View attachment 544525

this is the 186 watt tent
View attachment 544527
this is it right nest to 186 watts
View attachment 544526
View attachment 544525

Good grief your leds are gettin it. Crazy bright. That there is industrial grade. props man

BeglianHaze

BeglianHaze

:smoking::smoking::party1::party1:Thanks for sharing Beglianhaze. It will be harvest time soon!!~~~~
yeah...i think within a month flowering time should be over...this autos have just 45-55 days of flowering period :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

It's been 2 more days Mars , my panels have been there for a week you gonna replace them or what ? I know your saving lots of money having some random guy do your warranty repairs as a side job but why should your customers be inconvenienced and have to wait because you guys are too cheap to hire a professional with a real repair shop ? It's not my problem you have 1 person to fix all defective panels in North America, hire a professional with a real shop. Electronic repair shops are everywhere in america

And another thing, I hope you don't plan on dimming my panels because I'm not as stupid as you think. I hope people see how your treating me and don't support your company, it's really a shame. I know you guys don't care because you already got my money for the light but you shouldn't treat your customers this way

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
It's been 2 more days Mars , my panels have been there for a week you gonna replace them or what ? I know your saving lots of money having some random guy do your warranty repairs as a side job but why should your customers be inconvenienced and have to wait because you guys are too cheap to hire a professional with a real repair shop ? It's not my problem you have 1 person to fix all defective panels in North America, hire a professional with a real shop. Electronic repair shops are everywhere in america

And another thing, I hope you don't plan on dimming my panels because I'm not as stupid as you think. I hope people see how your treating me and don't support your company, it's really a shame. I know you guys don't care because you already got my money for the light but you shouldn't treat your customers this way
I think every company can't be perfect for every one, we might make mistake as well... I also believe the people from this thread also know how this issue came out...I understand why you don't trust us, but what I can tell you now is, I was pushing the customer service staff to check your light first, you can't see it but doesn't mean we are not doing it... He will check the light on Friday, and I will give you a reply at Chinese time Saturday morning .

Because of the time difference, the time can't be totally exact. As what I told you on Wednesday, please wait 2~3 days, because there are few lights waiting in the line too.

We care about every customer, and I wish this issue for you will be resolved very quickly.

Last edited:
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Our company is based in China, we really always try our best to contact American shops and offices...But I don't know why American part is really slow, we don't want to delay too.... That's why we have changed our American repair staffs, now is a Chinese in America and a local American to help reparing. Hope they can be faster than the old ones.

We have so many customers in whole world, and have many cooperation shops and factories in Europe , Austrilia and America. There are still a lot people like our products. We are a big company, please trust us, we don't fool any customer of ours :)

I'm pushing American part everyday, I'm eager like you, hope can get a reply from them asap. Like what I said, I have contacted the American guy already, I asked him to check your light firstly on Friday :)

Last edited:
DrFever

DrFever

funny i took one of my pc's to get fixed and still have to wait couple weeks to get it back, think of it as a line up at a drive through your food is coming in line lol dam dude ou think cause you spent a couple hundred bucks you should get First priority any shop anywhere are haing wait times on repairs i purchased a brand new TV home for one week and had issues,, guess what they picked it up sent it to repair shop 3 weeks later i got a new one..
Should i be crying to them to pay for that month cable bill i did not use ???
i do not use the excuse that hell my new grow light bulb didn't work when i bought it i put back in the old one and went couple days later to exchange it..
Is it mars fault that is only light you have ,, shit man go to rona pick up couple T5 Ho's they will cover your ass till the unit comes back
for months you claim the new light sat there and now your screaming like a little kid with a broken toy you could of turned the dam thing on and run it for a week under any house plant just for the hell of it and seen if there was issues

Last edited:
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Who runs a 400w light for a house plant ? That shit just sounds silly. And it didn't sit for months it sat for about a month. If you want to try and talk shit and make me look bad make sure you read and get the facts straight first. I don't expect to be first in line, I've been at this for almost 6 weeks now. You wouldn't know this though , why , because me and Mars have been messaging back and forth and I e been getting the run around so stop acting like you know everything dude because you don't know everything that's happening here. I bought another light but that ain't the point , I shouldn't have had too. This don't even concern you so if you don't have anything positive to say just move on your not helping. Do you even own a Mars hydro product ? Or is this another attempt to get something for free

funny i took one of my pc's to get fixed and still have to wait couple weeks to get it back, think of it as a line up at a drive through your food is coming in line lol dam dude ou think cause you spent a couple hundred bucks you should get First priority any shop anywhere are haing wait times on repairs i purchased a brand new TV home for one week and had issues,, guess what they picked it up sent it to repair shop 3 weeks later i got a new one..
Should i be crying to them to pay for that month cable bill i did not use ???
i do not use the excuse that hell my new grow light bulb didn't work when i bought it i put back in the old one and went couple days later to exchange it..
Is it mars fault that is only light you have ,, shit man go to rona pick up couple T5 Ho's they will cover your ass till the unit comes back
for months you claim the new light sat there and now your screaming like a little kid with a broken toy you could of turned the dam thing on and run it for a week under any house plant just for the hell of it and seen if there was issues

Last edited:
DrFever

DrFever

only one looking bad here is you honestly there are ways to work with Mars G and that is by PM and get shit done your unit is in getting looked at when its done its done
and no its not silly firing up a light done it lots of times its called dialing in your room before you put plants in them ,, remember its only 400 watts i have run more wattage on clone area then 400 watts
So is it silly putting them on some other plants or just hanging it and turning it on ???
And to my understanding what was the problem with yours ??? some leds not working or was it running hot ???

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

only one looking bad here is you honestly there are ways to work with Mars G and that is by PM and get shit done your unit is in getting looked at when its done its done
and no its not silly firing up a light done it lots of times its called dialing in your room before you put plants in them ,, remember its only 400 watts i have run more wattage on clone area then 400 watts
So is it silly putting them on some other plants or just hanging it and turning it on ???
And to my understanding what was the problem with yours ??? some leds not working or was it running hot ???

I did fire up the light when I first got it and I've been trying through pm for weeks to get this settled. I've said it all here more than once and not gonna keep repeating myself. Everything you just said lets me know you don't know anything about what's going on here with me because if you read my posts I already answered your questions multiple times. Yet you still wanna comment like you know something. Just leave it alone please

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
I did fire up the light when I first got it and I've been trying through pm for weeks to get this settled. I've said it all here more than once and not gonna keep repeating myself. Everything you just said lets me know you don't know anything about what's going on here with me because if you read my posts I already answered your questions multiple times. Yet you still wanna comment like you know something. Just leave it alone please
Hi Estcoastjoe, all will be fine... trust me... Tmr I can give you a reply :)

B

Bloombastic

Hello Mars G,
Can you please remind me the distance for flowering period with a Mars ll 900w?
Thanks a lot

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello Mars G,
Can you please remind me the distance for flowering period with a Mars ll 900w?
Thanks a lot
Hi Bloombastic,

This is the recommended hanging distance :

germination 24-30inches above the plants

veg:18-24 inches above the plants

flower:12-18 inches above the plants

Contact me if you meet any question, wish you happy Grow:love2::love2::party1::party1:

B

Bloombastic

Hi Bloombastic,

This is the recommended hanging distance :

germination 24-30inches above the plants

veg:18-24 inches above the plants

flower:12-18 inches above the plants

Contact me if you meet any question, wish you happy Grow:love2::love2::party1::party1:
Thanks a lot :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
A customer from FB was talking with me few mins ago , for giving a feedback. I can't be happier when our lights can make growers happy :) :) I just got his permission to post here :p:smoking::love2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom