• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Blue dream. Starting to chunk up

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Any requests from anyone on what strains they want to see.... Some are obviously further along then others but everything is really starting to develop.... I have a variety of seed crosses,,, Blackberry x headband, Chem Dog, And a different OG x Sour cross... All of the seeds have about 3 or 4 pheno types that are really different from each other.. I have the original Sour D my partner has been working with for like 15 years.... Cherry Pie... I didn't do a Girl scout cookies cause last year I didn't like how big it got... It kinda acted like a bubba kush where it hit a certain size and didn't want to get any bigger....Blue Dream... Its actually my first year doing the Blue Dream- my friend went to harbor side and another club and got it for me,,, I have always heard its a huge yielder so i wanted to try it for myself.... I have a couple Guerrilla G00 as well....... If you can't already tell I'm starting to get super excited about october :)

Last edited:
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Did you catch those salmon? Looks bomb. I would love to see more of anything with that Sour D. Your partner has been doing great work! Really impressed with the pictures I have seen so far. I have 20 or so IBL Sour Diesel beans left from about 80 I already popped. Nothing as nice as your pheno looks. Also anything with headband interests me personally. I was never really a fan of pure Blackberry, but mixed with headband......sounds like a winner.

B

Burned Haze

I can't wait till OCT & hope you found some treasures cause they look like it!

I wanna see more pics always ! GG4?
The GG4 I got in a 100gal is like 25ft+ wide and 10 tall and so uniform ( really hope it ends out good )

-BH

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Did you catch those salmon? Looks bomb. I would love to see more of anything with that Sour D. Your partner has been doing great work! Really impressed with the pictures I have seen so far. I have 20 or so IBL Sour Diesel beans left from about 80 I already popped. Nothing as nice as your pheno looks. Also anything with headband interests me personally. I was never really a fan of pure Blackberry, but mixed with headband......sounds like a winner.
My buddy caught them he moved up from Santa Barbara to become a commercial salmon fisher. It's the worst salmon year ever he basically lost a shit ton of money this year. But he got a sick boat and he's in it for the long haul so he should be fine

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I can just imagine the sour og... Sounds killer! Everything looks awesome man. I stayed at the Blackberry inn last time I was in Mendo. I picked up some clones from Love in it and Dragonfly. Have you heard of Sour Flower? That came out pretty killer for me. Keep up the good work. Peace.

Top Bottom