Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20150123 131632
20150123 132148
20150123 132050
Gsc forum day 57!

R

rascali

Thanks FiveAM,

Some of them were even bigger. She yielded a pound with an 8 week veg. 56 days flowering time too ;)
Super heady and trippy herb with a little Indica in it for pain relief and relaxation:)

Dang, 56days, why didn't you let them finish! lol

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

No need to push her too late into the harvest window on my first run as she was not fully mature no matter being a 8 week old seedling . That comes with the second run. Then I will know where she is harvested best due to chronological aging. This is an early haze type though verses the traditional haze that takes a lot longer. I have both types here and many more :)

Most of the C88/99 mixes of Kaks Kreations I ran are best at 7-8 weeks from my exp and likes as well as with many other testers ..... I ll push her to 70 days this round and you wont see too much difference but a little more red hair.. Been growin JC for years and she is the same as her mom but carrying a little different chemotype and growth pattern but still very mom dom..

Here is another quick haze at 56 days as well ....I call this one Kak The Tripper being that I made it for Kak in his honor with his genetics. It is a reminiscence of Nevilles Haze but again this one only needs 8 weeks for the best all around effect.. I run a perpetual and often the calendar is as regimental as my selection.

Kak The Tripper
DSC 0369 07
DSC 0370 07
DSC 0376 09

Last edited:
xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Here is mom Jacks Cleaner P1
She takes no longer then 8 week unless you care to let the limonene evaporate in that last week.. These are very select haze hybrids and they are best taken on the early side again for best effects.. We have plenty of Indica and 50-50 mixes for that side of the equation of effects. I do not like to bring out the late side of this one either.

JC P1 Pollinated in bleed off
P1016833
P1016834

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Here is some chronologially aged cuts verses the physiological aged, these were all ran very late term for stress testing .. I dont really care for late term harvests myself regardless of the type at hand. But with this said, some of my patients like the Indica dom ones very heavy in effect taken in the latest of the harvest window..

Different strokes for different folks and different weeds for different needs.. I do not like my bananas to be brown at all, so I guess I like things right when the brix(sugar) level is at its highest.. :)

Old friend Onius holds this Banana cut as a reference shot and laugh lol Banana Kush is no laugh though ;)
Onius Bannana

Here are some random shots of a few cuts.

Detroit Blueberry - 14 year old cut

P2184465   Copy

P2084295   Copy

P2124356

Melt Down - Ae77 20 + year old cut

PC063564   Copy

PC063565

Kaks Kreations - Jack In The Box
P1284142   Copy

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Sweet jesus that things coated!!! gimmie here its in better hands with me making oil from it then smoking it all ;)

Potm for Feb!!
Thank you!!! They're so covered it's crazy. I think I can pull off a better shot for potm I have bigger buds that are getting some color in them with the flush and being closer to the bulb. I was gonna buy a camera so I could get real deal shots but then I'd have to buy a computer to upload them to. Or I guess buy a hell of a camera that can upload straight to the Internet. But I've got kids so I'm always broke

germinator

germinator

Here is some chronologially aged cuts verses the physiological aged, these were all ran very late term for stress testing .. I dont really care for late term harvests myself regardless of the type at hand. But with this said, some of my patients like the Indica dom ones very heavy in effect taken in the latest of the harvest window..

Different strokes for different folks and different weeds for different needs.. I do not like my bananas to be brown at all, so I guess I like things right when the brix(sugar) level is at its highest.. :)

Old friend Onius holds this Banana cut as a reference shot and laugh lol Banana Kush is no laugh though ;)
View attachment 478527

Here are some random shots of a few cuts.

Detroit Blueberry - 14 year old cut

View attachment 478513
View attachment 478518

View attachment 478519

Melt Down - Ae77 20 + year old cut

View attachment 478515
View attachment 478514

Kaks Kreations - Jack In The Box
View attachment 478517

Bravo......really nice thumbing.

Top Bottom