MMA "smack talk"

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I am taking Sanchez in a furious 1st round beatdown of Penn. Penn is gonna gas fending off Sanchez. I am a Penn hater though so take it with a grain of salt.

I think the Florian and Guida fight is gonna be just as wild and furious. I am going with the carpenter. I am going with the underdogs all the way.

I kinda feel sorry for Mike Pierce. He has no idea the pummeling coming his way at the hands of Fitch. I want to see Fitch get another shot at GSP. He went 5 rounds and he has skills. Relentlessness and unchokeable being his best two.

K

KillBillBuds

I feel Diego got a lot of game & tenacity...but that's gonna disappear with every takedown attempt that BJ stuffs. Then the stand up war will favor the champ...BJ by TKO ref stoppage in the 4th.

Kongo will knock out Mir if Frank tries to box with him...but if he takes it to the ground, then I see an early submission victory by Mir.

Florian & Guida is gonna be great too! Gotta love the Carpenter's motor...but I think Florian's too refined for him. I predict Florian by decision.

Don't know too much about Pierce...but agree with Tobor on Fitch...dude's a stud!

Rest of the card will be entertaining I'm sure...enjoy the fights!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Wow Sanchez got busted up real bad. I was never a Penn fan but he is pretty damn good at 155. Complete dominance.

Fitch had his hands full at times but he is relentless. But I don't think he will ever beat GSP after what I saw last night. He is as good as he is going to get and that is not at a level to beat GSP. He will beat every other guy though. He beat a really good fighter last night.

Mir wants Lesnar but is probably going to have to go through Cain V. or dos Santos first. There are going to be some great match-ups at heavyweight.

Venom818

Venom818

NO ONE can mess with penn at 155 I am i fan of both but i had a felling penn was going to win plus his cardio got alot better

L

lifecycle

yeah Penn really impressed me, the guy wasnt even winded after every round. Never seen Diego get worked like that. Penn is a true champion

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

You guys like my new sig? :rofl

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to been again.

just was reading some older posts about not liking frank mir, well i liked him in ufc107,look in good form

the other fights were pretty sick too, like the belcher one

pretty nice ufc!

L

lifecycle

ahhhh looks like big brock gonna be off the juice for a while...lets see what he can do now..

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
fador is the shnizz , no question about it ,

does ufc own the pride brand now ,? is faodr wtill with pride?

is strike force part of pride , ? lol thanks . i just watch the fights , was a ufc fan from day one , still got the first dvds

R

Rolln J

yes - unfortunately, ufc does own pride...

strike force is its own deal.

wonka

wonka

pride is bankrupt... ufc bought all the fighters contracts up they wanted and let the others go else where

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
Dana White called Fedor overrated! :rofl

he was right bout kimbo though , he was over rated , but fador no way . who has the ufc got that can bang fador out , brock lesner lol . what next hulk hogan .

i cant stand brock lol ,

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Dan Hendo signs with strikeforce!!! I think Dana White is a tard for letting him go, although I heard he was asking for to much. It was great to see Hendo shut micheal bisping fat ugly mouth!!! I jumped up and screamed so loud when he got ktfo :D and that second on he landed "just to shut him up"-hendo was rediculous he's feet were literally off the ground jumping down into that punch.. I will deffinitly watch any strikeforce event with dan in it.

On a side note when my uncle was 15 he wrestled Dan Henderson and won!!!! Sad part was Dan was only about 6 or 7!!! ahhahah

R

Rolln J

I jumped up and screamed so loud when he got ktfo :D and that second on he landed "just to shut him up"-hendo was rediculous he's feet were literally off the ground jumping down into that punch.. I will deffinitly watch any strikeforce event with dan in it.

On a side note when my uncle was 15 he wrestled Dan Henderson and won!!!! Sad part was Dan was only about 6 or 7!!! ahhahah

hell yeah - I did too - hendo is the man!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

5 Times World's Strongest Man, Mariusz Pudzianowski, now fighting MMA!!! Here is a link to his first fight

http://videos.sapo.pt/DFijBsI1k5SSRu1af52C.

It is rumoured that Affliction/M1 have signed him, and are ligning up a bout with Alexander Emilienenko.

Ohh that would be fun to see him fight more but he looked really stiff and his foot movement was very bad I wouldnt count on him to do much unless his next fight shows alot of improvment then whos knows the sky is the limit for a strong man who can fight smart

Top Bottom