Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Really wish I woulda ran nectar on it too but shit it looks great anyway. Mm TTY mm last plant I did with ff came out fire but terpenes were way off. Still cant blame it on the nutes though too many variables.
you could always just do the nectar flush with them. I am told it will bring out the terps more. Maybe just add some bloom microbes after your last ff feed, then do the nectar flush. it certainly wouldn't hurt.
I learned started out with nectar because of their one shot, the dude at the store said just use that all the way through then flush it with the herc. The buds were huge and rock hard and that was an outdoor run

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

you could always just do the nectar flush with them. I am told it will bring out the terps more. Maybe just add some bloom microbes after your last ff feed, then do the nectar flush. it certainly wouldn't hurt.
I learned started out with nectar because of their one shot, the dude at the store said just use that all the way through then flush it with the herc. The buds were huge and rock hard and that was an outdoor run
Ive been using calmag also. Wonder if the calcium nitrate would conflict even though I'd just be watering with herc idk maybe that was a dumb question just want each plant to be at their best even though imo nectars way better. Might just do the old sledgehammer flush some bloom microbes idk well see. It really was meant to be a plant to play around with. .🤔 I was planning on doing something out of the ordinary to it like leave the very bottom layer of the canopy after harvesting and then reveg it into a monster by time spring comes put it outside. I moving so after these 2 are done I have to take a little break. Probably not long. A couple months

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Ive been using calmag also. Wonder if the calcium nitrate would conflict even though I'd just be watering with herc idk maybe that was a dumb question just want each plant to be at their best even though imo nectars way better. Might just do the old sledgehammer flush some bloom microbes idk well see. It really was meant to be a plant to play around with. .🤔 I was planning on doing something out of the ordinary to it like leave the very bottom layer of the canopy after harvesting and then reveg it into a monster by time spring comes put it outside. I moving so after these 2 are done I have to take a little break. Probably not long. A couple months
I think it would be fine. Scott has mentioned that some growers that use just salt based grows use the herc and AE flush with good results

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

20220130 092212

B

buhdda

I've been using Remo's fertilizers from seedling to bloom, they're starting to flower got to decrease the humidity & start to measure out the flowering mix, it's simple really, mine are looking good and starting to bust out that little flowers on the top, looking fine

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I've been using Remo's fertilizers from seedling to bloom, they're starting to flower got to decrease the humidity & start to measure out the flowering mix, it's simple really, mine are looking good and starting to bust out that little flowers on the top, looking fine
How do you like remos? So many options nowadays. I gotta keep up on whats working for people. Shit post a pic.

B

buhdda

How do you like remos? So many options nowadays. I gotta keep up on whats working for people. Shit post a pic.
it was confusing @ 1st with these people trying to dissolve nutrients for cannabis & run into nute lock etc, Remo's is a nutrient-based in water, you have 4 containers for seedlings vegetation stage then flowering you have 3 containers for flowering, look up Remo's fertilizers, It's on youtube, I was confused with the nutrients a friend told me to use African violet fertilizer but Remo's been doing good for my plants started growing without the issues of nutrient lockout, etc, it's so diluted that it's measured in the water that you feed to the plants, it's in flowering now, they are looking good so far on my 1st run growing indoors, the easiest way I went, without the worry of adding too much, etc, no one knew what it is on here but they should be the best growers but NEVER HEARD OF REMO'S? but it's the best fertilizers for cannabis in the industry, look it up. you will see it's the best out there, b/c it's specialized in cannabis plants, so far nothing, but now time to control the humidity so you won't get bud rot with mold, it's not good as I read about someone ripping off mold off of buds. It would be too dangerous to smoke moldy buds, A big no, no, you realize how sick you'll be smoking that?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I left my surge protector switches uncovered all night on accident.I usually I usually cover them. so my grow room had a small red glow to if over night. One of the red switches is in the direct line of site of my plants like 5 feet away. Wont do it again but hopefully no issues since I its early flowering. Any thoughts?

B

buhdda

I left my surge protector switches uncovered all night on accident.I usually I usually cover them. so my grow room had a small red glow to if over night. One of the red switches is in the direct line of site of my plants like 5 feet away. Wont do it again but hopefully no issues since I its early flowering. Any thoughts?
why would you have a protector in the tent? there are holes on the sides on the top corner for the electric cords, mine are outside of the tent so moisture can't short it out, I have 2 lights a filter, fans, etc, all running on 2 protectors, 1 for each bedroom, the humidity needs to be up to 70% for seedling 60% vegetation stage 45% for flowering, Which I mastered the growth by reading to professors and teachers on the subject, there's a guy a professor at Utah State University, he puts it in an easy term to understand, I go by what he says backed by NASA so they are worth watching, not to mock the forums, the video might not cover the area you're looking for but they do get to the dept you have trouble in eventually in the video, to be able to get the solution to my issue I have to watch the whole course which it benefits me the knowledge on what to look for, there's a famous Chinese saying I learned, The best fertilizers are the footprints of the farmer

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

why would you have a protector in the tent? there are holes on the sides on the top corner for the electric cords, mine are outside of the tent so moisture can't short it out, I have 2 lights a filter, fans, etc, all running on 2 protectors, 1 for each bedroom, the humidity needs to be up to 70% for seedling 60% vegetation stage 45% for flowering, Which I mastered the growth by reading to professors and teachers on the subject, there's a guy a professor at Utah State University, he puts it in an easy term to understand, I go by what he says backed by NASA so they are worth watching, not to mock the forums, the video might not cover the area you're looking for but they do get to the dept you have trouble in eventually in the video, to be able to get the solution to my issue I have to watch the whole course which it benefits me the knowledge on what to look for, there's a famous Chinese saying I learned, The best fertilizers are the footprints of the farmer
I mean really I know all this. Ive read 20 textbooks and have been studying all day everyday for 2 years. Its all opinions. All I'm lookin for. Any ways my tents open at all times because of the way its set up. So the surge protectors are in the room nit the tent

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So the " why would u have a surge protector in your tent" is irrelevant and whatever else you said idk.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Okay guys I need you're help!!! I fucked up this morning. I had a very busy rough weekend. I'm in week 2 of flowering. My last watering I did a heculean flush. This morning half awake A lil hungover (rarely drink) and in a rush, I accidentally watered my nectar plant with full strength 5ml/gal of botanicare cal mag. What now? I know its not good. Any advice would be much appreciated. I'm so pissed off at myself and how careless I was but I'm human. Hopefully I don't get lockouts andbit wasnt too bad of a fuck up. Thanks a lot guys!!!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I wouldnt worry about any of it. 1 nighf with a small red light wont hurt anything. I would cover it with a piece of tape though so it doesn't happen again. As for the cal mag again, you are most likely fine. Just slurry before your next feed, if its high do a tea day. There are some nectar growers that keep calmag on there mix.

B

buhdda

WTF is your problem? I know what I am saying you asked about bout the nutrients I TOLD YOU, THIS IS WHY I HATE FORUMS, YOU GOT OVER 2000 PEOPLE ASKING 1 QUESTION, DON'T YOU EVER READ OR GO ON SITES & WATCH OTHERS ON HOW THINGS ARE CORRECTED, why can't you do that? instead of asking it on here? I learned things on my own, how in the h*ll are you going to get anywhere in life you ask others for help? seriously? I Learned to do things on my, no one helping me to do anything, I do grow, this is 1 of the reasons forums doesn't work unless it's something as a rare issue, something people don't ordinarily see, you have to learn things on your own, you ask 1 question by pictures, etc, you get 20,000 solutions, As I told you earlier THIS APPLIES TO YOU! you have to earlier as the saying goes, the best fertilizer are the footprints of the farmer meaning the longer you apply yourself to gardening the better you become, STAY OFF YOUR S***T? not when asking a large number of people, THESE ARE FACTS! LISTEN TO THE SAYING the best fertilizer are the footprint of the farmer, to me, a very wise saying

Last edited:
B

buhdda

he asked what fertilizer I was using then you side with him talking about crazies? he asked me a question but doesn't remember? You need to get your facts straight before accusing others as trolls you must have a screw loose to even start this OR DID YOU FOR THAT DREAMINFOX?

RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

Hey what's goin on? I'm new to using this line but I went out and bought the whole Roman regimen and everything to go with it. I'm brand new to organics but im loving this line so far and just flipped the lights to flower. I wanted to introduce myself and start a current thread or be directed to one where people have experience with nectar for the gods, inoculants, teas, and organics in general because I'm sticking with this one for now. How much success are people having with it? I got some monsters in veg with not a hiccup so hopefully everything runs smoothly in flower.still foliar feeding Bloom khaos for now. Thanks a lot for any replies.
I actually use the line and have so for about 7 years I love it and can't be more happy with my results I use the complete line. Let me know if you have questions

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

he asked what fertilizer I was using then you side with him talking about crazies? he asked me a question but doesn't remember? You need to get your facts straight before accusing others as trolls you must have a screw loose to even start this OR DID YOU FOR THAT DREAMINFOX?
He asked you about that awhile ago. Your long rants with no punctuation and yelling in all caps is what makes you seem crazy. May be use a little more of you weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom