Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Damn, this thread is bringing out the crazys. Snicklefritz88 you are doing gine, ask away with any questions you have😁
Ya man for real. Its funny I just laugh at them smile and wave. Like if u dont wanna read something don't read it. People like that need more help than I do. And belieeeeeeve me I'm fucked up.🤗

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Even if i know the answer to a question I read that somewhere or someone said it. Science is theory. Educated guess. An opinion. So i ask anyways. See what people say. Shit it might even help some other person who was wondering the same thing.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

He asked you about that awhile ago. Your long rants with no punctuation and yelling in all caps is what makes you seem crazy. May be use a little more of you weed.
Its funny because I have him on ignore and cant even see what he saying. Its nice😁

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I actually use the line and have so for about 7 years I love it and can't be more happy with my results I use the complete line. Let me know if you have questions
Yessir I need you on this thread. Dreamfox, fishbuds and couple others been chiming in daily, this is only my 2nd grow and went all roman and everything with it. With some help ive had no issues so far kinda fucked up this morning bit not bad. I'm beginning week 3 of flower. I'm hearing to drop medusas completely and just make sure Bk and Hh are at 1:6 ratio always. Whats your take on tea days now should I drop the microbe life stuff and just use ez tea bloom and mammoth P? Hows that sound? The strains gelat.og. any tips are much appreciated. Stay in touch.

RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

Yessir I need you on this thread. Dreamfox, fishbuds and couple others been chiming in daily, this is only my 2nd grow and went all roman and everything with it. With some help ive had no issues so far kinda fucked up this morning bit not bad. I'm beginning week 3 of flower. I'm hearing to drop medusas completely and just make sure Bk and Hh are at 1:6 ratio always. Whats your take on tea days now should I drop the microbe life stuff and just use ez tea bloom and mammoth P? Hows that sound? The strains gelat.og. any tips are much appreciated. Stay in touch.
If your slurry tests are are good as far as ppm in the soil and ph is in range and the plants reflect that all is well. I run Medusa all the way through I just cut back to 5 ml. Towards the end. you still need a little nitrogen it's not enough to throw anything off as far as growth goes also if your running photo+ you kinda don't need mammoth I just use the photo+. I don't have time or space to do tea days so I just do microbial. Check out my threads been using nectar for a long time this new run I'm adding the new circles serum. Also watching the ocgfam show on youtube is good the owner Scott is always talking about the line and feedback best support for any nutrient line ever

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

If your slurry tests are are good as far as ppm in the soil and ph is in range and the plants reflect that all is well. I run Medusa all the way through I just cut back to 5 ml. Towards the end. you still need a little nitrogen it's not enough to throw anything off as far as growth goes also if your running photo+ you kinda don't need mammoth I just use the photo+. I don't have time or space to do tea days so I just do microbial. Check out my threads been using nectar for a long time this new run I'm adding the new circles serum. Also watching the ocgfam show on youtube is good the owner Scott is always talking about the line and feedback best support for any nutrient line ever
On tea days I've also just been using inoculates or the ez tea. After reading the labels I found that photo+ and the ez tea Bloom pretty much have the same things in them. I found that neither of them has what mammoth p does. So ive been alternating on tea days photo+ and nourish one tea day and ez tea bloom and mammoth p on the next. The comprehensive said to drop the yield enhancer after veg so I did.

B

buhdda

On tea days I've also just been using inoculates or the ez tea. After reading the labels I found that photo+ and the ez tea Bloom pretty much have the same things in them. I found that neither of them has what mammoth p does. So ive been alternating on tea days photo+ and nourish one tea day and ez tea bloom and mammoth p on the next. The comprehensive said to drop the yield enhancer after veg so I did.
dude, I'm far more advanced than you, you come in asking for help? I never came in asking for help, The help comes when I read, I started a garden a long time ago never need help, it's kinkindergarten work actually, you do learn you master it, you been down the path you will know, look up to that that are been, quit asking for help snickerdoodle, you'll gain knowledge through the art of gardening, looking at the plants mastering their the leaves, IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET ANYWHERE IN GROWING IT, I'm a solo gardener, I never needed help, I gained what I need to do & know what to look for, I take you you never understood the phase the best fertilizer is the footprints of the gardener, I take it you never read you never listen to anyone there's a guy I know been watching him remind me of my college days, Bruce Barnsby is the professor of the class I'm taking it to master the artof reading a questiion telling them your opinion HOPING THEY WERE RIGHT, you ought to too, to get any better than you are now, you don't take courses? instead, you get on a forum to ask questions instead of paying to learn how to do things, you never understood that snickerdoodle, b/c in layman's terms a Gardener master his skill throughout the art like the saying went the best fertilizer is the footprints of the gardener
snickerdoodle, I advise you to go to school to learn horticulture, get into college take a class of crop physiology, something you need to get into master the main 9 essentials for gardens, which, is your issue, I can see it right now, I didn't get into forums, I took classes to learn the art, to put money where your mouth is 1st put your mouth is, put your money into learning 1st, then you will know what you're doing, I never needed forums but sense a lot of hatred, YOU KNOW WHAT I DO WHEN I SENSE HATRED I PUT ALL MY ATTENTION ONTO A SUBJECT I MASTER IT THEN I WILL COMPETE & I WIN, THAT'S MY MOTTO, if you want help get rid of the hatred

Last edited:
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Just want some opinions on defoliation. So I'm on day 16 of flower. The beginning of week 3. I've been taking leaves here and there when they get huge or covering bud sites. Now it being week 3 I know I shouldn't defoliate any later. I'm just wondering if I should defoliate a lot, a little, not at all, just the big leaves. And for trolls I know it's a loaded ass question just like to hear what works for others. Thanks guys!!🤔
IMG 20220201 075424 412
IMG 20220201 075439 517
IMG 20220201 075512 235
IMG 20220201 075156 346
IMG 20220201 075309 985
IMG 20220201 075402 153

Last edited:
H

hawkman

If you go to their site you can buy samples fo the line - believe I payed $25,00 for the whole line - have not ussed them yet because too muvh mixing - feel like a mad scientist mix, mix, and mixing

C

Christos1974

Just want some opinions on defoliation. So I'm on day 16 of flower. The beginning of week 3. I've been taking leaves here and there when they get huge or covering bud sites. Now it being week 3 I know I shouldn't defoliate any later. I'm just wondering if I should defoliate a lot, a little, not at all, just the big leaves. And for trolls I know it's a loaded ass question just like to hear what works for others. Thanks guys!!🤔View attachment 1212466View attachment 1212467View attachment 1212468View attachment 1212471View attachment 1212469View attachment 1212470

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Great video. So many ways to hack these plants. I've gathered that it's going to take years of hands on growing trying different techniques and having trial and errors. Really getting a feel for how the plant grows and responds to training/defoliation, nutrients, and environment is gonna take a while but one day I'll be able to just sit back and look a plant and subconsciously just know.

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
dude, I'm far more advanced than you, you come in asking for help? I never came in asking for help, The help comes when I read, I started a garden a long time ago never need help, it's kinkindergarten work actually, you do learn you master it, you been down the path you will know, look up to that that are been, quit asking for help snickerdoodle, you'll gain knowledge through the art of gardening, looking at the plants mastering their the leaves, IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET ANYWHERE IN GROWING IT, I'm a solo gardener, I never needed help, I gained what I need to do & know what to look for, I take you you never understood the phase the best fertilizer is the footprints of the gardener, I take it you never read you never listen to anyone there's a guy I know been watching him remind me of my college days, Bruce Barnsby is the professor of the class I'm taking it to master the artof reading a questiion telling them your opinion HOPING THEY WERE RIGHT, you ought to too, to get any better than you are now, you don't take courses? instead, you get on a forum to ask questions instead of paying to learn how to do things, you never understood that snickerdoodle, b/c in layman's terms a Gardener master his skill throughout the art like the saying went the best fertilizer is the footprints of the gardener
snickerdoodle, I advise you to go to school to learn horticulture, get into college take a class of crop physiology, something you need to get into master the main 9 essentials for gardens, which, is your issue, I can see it right now, I didn't get into forums, I took classes to learn the art, to put money where your mouth is 1st put your mouth is, put your money into learning 1st, then you will know what you're doing, I never needed forums but sense a lot of hatred, YOU KNOW WHAT I DO WHEN I SENSE HATRED I PUT ALL MY ATTENTION ONTO A SUBJECT I MASTER IT THEN I WILL COMPETE & I WIN, THAT'S MY MOTTO, if you want help get rid of the hatred
If you're all about learning, how about going back and taking a few English classes so you can be a little bit more comprehensible in your lunatic raving? Haven't you heard? THE BEST FERTILIZER IS THE FOOTPRINTS OF THE GARDENER! Rawr! I've got the conch!

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Never again will I argue with words on a screen Lmao. Did it once and had an epiphany. Don't know or have ever seen this person and never will. Who knows if it's even a person who knows if they've ever even grown a plant in their life. That's why I like this blog if you don't like somebody you could just push ignore and you don't have to see where they're saying ever. I have a million negative things to say but WHY???

C

Christos1974

Never again will I argue with words on a screen Lmao. Did it once and had an epiphany. Don't know or have ever seen this person and never will. Who knows if it's even a person who knows if they've ever even grown a plant in their life. That's why I like this blog if you don't like somebody you could just push ignore and you don't have to see where they're saying ever. I have a million negative things to say but WHY???
Well said, I agree 100%.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I don't defoliate myself. I will take off lower bud sites and tuck fan leaves but that's itvfor me. I also grow in soil. I was reading a post by Dirtbag on here. He was saying heavy defoliation is for fast mediums, coco and hydro. I know many swear by it.

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
T
The internet. Where men are men, women are men and children are FBI agents!

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

There's a big difference in constructive criticism and being disrespectful. This is literally my second time growing a plant so if at anytime anyone thinks I can do something better, please, let me know. Even if u do things totally opposite. I'm an open book/notebook. Happy with the progress so far. Probably could've cleaned em up a little more but still on the fences with defoliation gonna leave all the bud sites for now. My last plant I noticed how much bigger the buds were on the branches with more fan leaves. These last 2 grows I started topping and training as soon as my 5th node came out. Plucked it and pruned off the bottom node. Left with 3 nodes. Let it grow a little tied down all the mains (6) then topped those and lollipoped. I'm ending up with a plant that's only a foot tall but it's 3x3 with 50 tops and way too many leaves crammed into that short of a vertical space and having to heavily defoliate 4 times. May keep my lights too close also idk. Its a kind of a scrog without the net or 1 plant sog. Next runs I'm thinking less branches and bigger buds. I do want to scrog but can't have em stuck in the tent. Im thinking 3 gallon pots and manifolding or at least getting rid of more sucker branches also letting them gain a little more height Im really not height restricted.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Power went out during snowstorm last night. I have this little 10 watt led board on a pole in my tent. For some side lighting in the corner. For some reason it must've kickedbon when power did. Luckily it was the only 1. I think it was only on for a couple hours but caught it at 1 am. Lights go out at 6pm. Idk hopefully didnt do any damage. Learned my lesson gonna unplug it at night. Rookie mistakes. Probably dont need the thing but its super bright and im trying to add some more light without buying another grow light. The front of the tent stays open so theres no reflective material plus the plants got pretty big for the lights. I have one of those multi socket cords that you can hang i think 6 bulbs from. I may string it up to run across the front of the tent so the small portion of plant hanginv out the front has light over it. I have a bunch of different kind of led grow lightbulbs that are white that are full spectrum. I have some blurple led growbulbs. Some cfls too.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

If i was to go with some cheap supplemental bulbs i can string across the front any opinions. Should i go woth some cheap led grow bulbs that are like 10 watts or some cfls for flowering thaf are around 25 watts. I have these 100w mh bulbs that would supplement the hps nice but never figured out how to use them. I'm pretty sure they need some type of special ballast since it's not a mogul base.

B

buhdda

AWWW THE effect of karma is coming AROUND, I treated others decently., we had over 3 inches of ice 12 inches of snow still have power with a backup generator to back it up, I told you the effects of karma will shine down upon you, I TOLD YOU! it's only going to get worse; you treat others with respect or God will punish You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom