Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

NVM all that. Anyways I'm in week 3 of flowering everything seems to be going well I'm just following the Roman regimen right now to a T. Any recommendations on veering away from the schedule? I've heard a lot of different things but one of the things I heard the most is people lowering Medusa's and upping tritons. Does anybody have any tips on this it would be much appreciated thanks a lot. I just did a tea day today with ez tea Bloom and Mammoth p.
IMG 20220204 104723 172
IMG 20220204 104757 748

This is the nectar plant!!
IMG 20220204 104705 353
IMG 20220204 104819 458

This is the fox farm plant!!! It got to veg a week longer than the nectar plant.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

By week 3 i totally drop Medusa, unless it looks like they still need the N. I use the schedule as a guide then up or lower things as needed. I keep Demeters at 30ml till flush. They really need the Mag, especially under the leds

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

By week 3 i totally drop Medusa, unless it looks like they still need the N. I use the schedule as a guide then up or lower things as needed. I keep Demeters at 30ml till flush. They really need the Mag, especially under the leds
Ok ya I'm hearing from alot of people to drop it. Probably gonna do.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Ok ya I'm hearing from alot of people to drop it.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I've come to a conclusion I'm dropping Medusa's. Now what about instead of increasing Athena's amina's from one to two tablespoons increase tritons trawl from 1 to 2 tablespoons for a better phosphate load?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

That does sound like it would work nice take out Medusa's completely up demeters to 30 ml for extra cal mag keep Athena's the same and up tritons. And then maybe flush for a little bit with Aphrodite's and herc. We can talk about that when we get there though I'm just trying to figure out what gelat.og is going to respond best to.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Like Rasganja710 said. They do need some N so if I see that they're needing it I'll add a little Medusa's to a feed or some Pegasus. A little while ago they were pushed to a little tip burn so I backed off a little bit so I think I'm good on the Medusa's for now

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

this run i never took althena above 30, instead of upping tritons i matches my tritons with cerces, just trying to mix up the types of bone meal this run

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Like Rasganja710 said. They do need some N so if I see that they're needing it I'll add a little Medusa's to a feed or some Pegasus. A little while ago they were pushed to a little tip burn so I backed off a little bit so I think I'm good on the
this run i never took althena above 30, instead of upping tritons i matches my tritons with cerces, just trying to mix up the types of bone meal this run
Hell yeah I'm tryin to figure out how to maximize density, cannabinoids, and terpenes also my friend. Wish I had more plants to play with. Good thing I have like 50 feminized seeds. They're all from seedsman. I don't know about their genetics I've heard good things and bad things you know. Next run I'm trying to find the best seeds I can find may I have to try out a few different breeders.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I am lucky, i have a couple friends out here that make seeds. I am sitting on 2 mason jars full of different seeds. I really need to set up my new tent. I won the last spider farmer raffle and they sent me a new 4x4

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

What I really need is another 10 in a different room so I can have a perpetual grow. I have autos that I've never grown before I want to work on cloning etc etc. So what I'm going to do is keep my 3x3 for a veg tent and get a 4x4 for another room. I feel like it would be really hard to have a flowering tent and a veg tent in the same room

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I am lucky, i have a couple friends out here that make seeds. I am sitting on 2 mason jars full of different seeds. I really need to set up my new tent. I won the last spider farmer raffle and they sent me a new 4x4
Niiice. Yeah I don't have any friends or even know anybody that grows I really wish I did. I kind of move to the sticks where there's nobody around. So it's like I'm stuck to the online community and I feel like I miss out on a lot. Everybody's sharing seeds and clones and doing Raffles for equipment showing off their buds that's the type of s*** I want to be into

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

the raff
Niiice. Yeah I don't have any friends or even know anybody that grows I really wish I did. I kind of move to the sticks where there's nobody around. So it's like I'm stuck to the online community and I feel like I miss out on a lot. Everybody's sharing seeds and clones and doing Raffles for equipment showing off their buds that's the type of s*** I want to be into
the raffle i won was on here, different companies do give aways on here.
It is fine to do veg and flower tent in the same room. most people do. as long as you can close up the tents

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
Like Rasganja710 said. They do need some N so if I see that they're needing it I'll add a little Medusa's to a feed or some Pegasus. A little while ago they were pushed to a little tip burn so I backed off a little bit so I think I'm good on the

Hell yeah I'm tryin to figure out how to maximize density, cannabinoids, and terpenes also my friend. Wish I had more plants to play with. Good thing I have like 50 feminized seeds. They're all from seedsman. I don't know about their genetics I've heard good things and bad things you know. Next run I'm trying to find the best seeds I can find may I have to try out a few different breeders.
I drop Medusa after week 3 (week 4 if anticipating flower to go 10+ weeks) but also run Pegasus at 5ml/gal for the first 2 weeks of flower. Ends up being plenty of N.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I drop Medusa after week 3 (week 4 if anticipating flower to go 10+ weeks) but also run Pegasus at 5ml/gal for the first 2 weeks of flower. Ends up being plenty of N.
Ya it's a 8 to 9 week strain so probably time cut the N.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

the raff

the raffle i won was on here, different companies do give aways on here.
It is fine to do veg and flower tent in the same room. most people do. as long as you can close up the tents
Oh ok Ya there's tons of stuff on this site I have to check it out a little more. I could try to have two tents in the same room I'll have to get a little bit better ones so they're light proof and only run the LEDs so I can close them up and maybe split the room in half with panda film 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom