Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

it will be fine, these plants are very tough, my outdoor have split 6inches, duct taped it and it was fine
I'll keep it bound up tight. hopefully it heals and turns into a nice big knot!!! The plant only has three nodes and the split only cuts off the top one so maybe the bottom 2 will catch up to the top ones now. Hopefully a bad thing has a couple good effects.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So far so good no negative effects from the split. One thing I am noticing is the fox farm plant under the LEDs is getting way frostier. I may be sold on LEDs now. Unless I get an air cooled hood for the hid, the one I'm running is also only a 400w. I'm seriously thinking of replacing my 400 watt HPS/me with a 315w cmh.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

IMG 20220207 071312 689

For my next grow I'm combining my two LEDs like in the drawing and putting that in my 3x3 tent.
Should be nice. It'll be a 450w Led in a 3x3.

fishbuds

fishbuds

sometimes a good crack like that will do good things to your final product. the plant thinks it has been attacked, and in some cases will give you bigger, and possibly frostier nugs. looking good, grow on

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

sometimes a good crack like that will do good things to your final product. the plant thinks it has been attacked, and in some cases will give you bigger, and possibly frostier nugs. looking good, grow on
I was just reading through this thread coming up with the feeding schedule and realizeD that I didn't have cerseis serum because it wasn't on the Roman regimen. Damn I gotta get it ASAP I've heard good things. I have no idea how I missed it. They don't have it on Amazon and ocg takes a little while plus I don't want to just buy one thing from there so I may have to drive a half hour to the grow shop.

H

hawkman

have seen many of their podcast - been want ot look at all the cast from kyle but forgot the site believe it's Green something -- was a member of the site - but they started to want money to view podcast from kevin and kyle, ec Learned a lot fromthem --???? Help find the site

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

have seen many of their podcast - been want ot look at all the cast from kyle but forgot the site believe it's Green something -- was a member of the site - but they started to want money to view podcast from kevin and kyle, ec Learned a lot fromthem --???? Help find the
Not sure. Youtube??

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I was looking at some of your guys's profiles and plants seems like I'm talking to the right guys and have the right guidance. Stick with me I need ya and your time and experience is much appreciated. I salute you.
Salute12

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Yeah the grow shop guy said they don't have it in yet. If I bought it from ocg I'd be paying four times the amount of the product in shipping. Got to spend over $150 with them and get the free shipping. Does anybody know where I can buy this stuff at online that's a decent price you can get it from ocg for like 10 bucks. Everywhere I'm looking with shipping it's coming out to be like 40 to 50

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I only buy from ocg or my local store at this point. If your local store carries any Nectar then they can order it for you. Other wise just wait and get some for your next run. Do you get the ocg newsletter? It always had a discount code for future orders

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I only buy from ocg or my local store at this point. If your local store carries any Nectar then they can order it for you. Other wise just wait and get some for your next run. Do you get the ocg newsletter? It always had a discount code for future orders
Ya I get the newsletter. Just got it. The grow shop will have it in a couple weeks. May just wait. Id like to order straight from ocg to directly give them my support plus it's the freshest. So next grow when ordering everything it'll be in there. Plus when I've ordered from them before I've gotten freebies. Can't wait to use their soil also. Probably 4shot The more the better right? Lol

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Just chopped these autos. Huge, dense buds. The main cola is 11 inchs long. Nectar for the win😁
Nice. Looks🔥. I have some zkittles auto seeds I'm gonna do a couple along with a couple photos. I have a bunch of seeds from seedsman but I'm looking for a really good breeder and strain to get seeds from for the next grow. So many options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom