new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ri420patient

ri420patient

starting week 3 of nutes td so I will be adding the bud booster in the mix td still have plenty of room in there luckily there really bushing out now can hardly see the cages anymore ill post some pics later

ri420patient

ri420patient

T

tipper619sd

looking dank man u are killing it for sure. Keep up the great work man u got this in the bag .

ri420patient

ri420patient

I've never foliar sprayed should I be foliar spraying these and how should I go about it if so

ri420patient

ri420patient

yeah they really blew up I did a little defoliating last night and got rid of some lower branches that weren't producing still have plenty of room left seems that they r prob more indica dominant but the strain said 80/20 sativa is the 80 works for me cause I was worried about the height wish I could spread the buckets out more next room I will have plenty of room

Amber

Amber

I've never foliar sprayed should I be foliar spraying these and how should I go about it if so
I would stay away from foliar at this point. In my opinion this is the point which you should stop your foliar. I am all about it til a flower maybe even a week or two into flower but after that I think the risk of powdery mildew and rot are huge.

ri420patient

ri420patient

ive been noticing a ph drop since starting the booster is this normal how can I resolve this issue. And they took up about 300ppms im going to change out the water tm before I do any add backs could this be the issue that they took up all the nutes could I do a add back of the bloom and not the booster or the booster also to try and keep the ph from dropping I know I need to change the water out this one last time but was wondering cause I don't need to feed til sun

T

tipper619sd

ive been noticing a ph drop since starting the booster is this normal how can I resolve this issue. And they took up about 300ppms im going to change out the water tm before I do any add backs could this be the issue that they took up all the nutes could I do a add back of the bloom and not the booster or the booster also to try and keep the ph from dropping I know I need to change the water out this one last time but was wondering cause I don't need to feed til sun

I would swap out the water and then see from there personally and i tend to find that they drink the booster pretty fast once in flower.

Top Bottom