Schwifty grows under ViparSpectra KS3000 // OGKB x Okie from Tenguseed Co

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Sure did, last couple Iā€™ve done 1/2 dosage feedings. This run I did full strength and itā€™s definitely helped!

Hey man!!! I had a temp dip within the last month of veg. We had a huge cold front come through that month and didnā€™t have a heater for the room so it was tough to keep warm.

I normally try and keep temps 77-80 into the first 4 weeks of flower. At that point I will slowly start dipping temps. With me being at the end of week 6 going into week 7 and to help draw out any color fades, Iā€™ve turned on the AC and drawing temps down to 70-66 during the day and 61 at night.

Edit: to answer your question, your parameters are just fine. Plenty of people run a hot flower room all throughout
Yep the buds are plumping up nicely!šŸ¤©

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 44-

Chopping on the 22nd due to travel so I have enough time to dry and trim. 9 week total since flip, 8 weeks since seeing pistils and trichomes are looking on track for 3 of the 4.

Happy growing everyone!

IMG 9281
IMG 9282
IMG 9283
IMG 9284
IMG 9285
IMG 9286
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
@Suds.an.buds

The difference a year can make

I started getting back into growing a little over a year ago after taking a decade off. This was some mango haze that I thought Iā€™d give a shot.
IMG 3550
IMG 3479

I did a TON of things wrong, in fact almost everything I did was wrong. I have it documented as well on here.

Iā€™ve spent a lot of time reading, watching and tinkering with what works for me, and that is indoors, soil, ScroG and synthetic nutrients, thatā€™s just me personally! But that doesnā€™t go without saying, that Iā€™d like to switch things up and try and explore different things as far as nutrients.

Each grow, I feel Iā€™ve progressively gotten better with understanding of watering, feedings, Iā€™m used to my light now and am getting more used to understanding my space and what I can do as far as filling out the tent. Took me awhile to truly understand and appreciate DLI and VPD.

Year ago:
IMG 4411

This run:
IMG 8766

Another thing I can safely say is the choice of genetics. I was growing MSNL but once I found @Trustfall with Tenguseed Co. Iā€™ve never looked back. His lineups have been exactly what Iā€™ve been needing medically and yet to be dissatisfied with the quality and support!

All we can do is try and get better with each grow. I usually have a setback or two on each grow and try and use those as learning lessons :)

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

@Suds.an.buds

I started getting back into growing a little over a year ago after taking a decade off. This was some mango haze that I thought Iā€™d give a shot.
View attachment 2102755View attachment 2102756
I did a TON of things wrong, in fact almost everything I did was wrong. I have it documented as well on here.

Iā€™ve spent a lot of time reading, watching and tinkering with what works for me, and that is indoors, soil, ScroG and synthetic nutrients, thatā€™s just me personally! But that doesnā€™t go without saying, that Iā€™d like to switch things up and try and explore different things as far as nutrients.

Each grow, I feel Iā€™ve progressively gotten better with understanding of watering, feedings, Iā€™m used to my light now and am getting more used to understanding my space and what I can do as far as filling out the tent. Took me awhile to truly understand and appreciate DLI and VPD.

Year ago:
View attachment 2102766

This run:
View attachment 2102770

Another thing I can safely say is the choice of genetics. I was growing MSNL but once I found @Trustfall with Tenguseed Co. Iā€™ve never looked back. His lineups have been exactly what Iā€™ve been needing medically and yet to be dissatisfied with the quality and support!

All we can do is try and get better with each grow. I usually have a setback or two on each grow and try and use those as learning lessons :)
Yes all we can do is try and learn from mistakes itā€™s a pleasure to be part of the family looking forward to learn from you guys and see all your beautiful gardens šŸ¤˜

Bilber

Bilber

@Suds.an.buds

View attachment 2102755View attachment 2102756

Year ago:
View attachment 2102766

This run:
View attachment 2102770

Your first run blew my first run away......I had alot more plants going also.....

We get better after each and every grow.....

There is so much information out there....it is a learn from your mistakes, even if you listen to fellow growers.....

I think I've been growing 4 yrs? I'd have to look to be sure, but either way, I'm getting it now because of THIS site, thcfarmer, and all the great people here....

For that, I thank you for posting your grow......it helps me figure things for my own grow style.....

Keep at it......I'm always watching!

Top Bottom