Sea Green Bullshit I'm tired of hearing about it!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
DSC03592

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Stuff works great! All there stuff is as a matter of fact.I picked up there kelplogic, humalogic and fishlogic recently after getting some samples from the indoor gardening expo last November.Really can't beat the application rates on these products!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

lol....i thought i would try it on some of them dead plants first ;)

hey it worked for me! whenever I wanna give up on a plant it's this stuff and thrivealive together...no worries after that.

also - let us know how you like the rootamentary and truebloom, idk what to think of the truebloom and i've never used rootamentary (just b/c caps and sea green does plenty for the roots already).

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hi everyone.

**The Primordial Solutions Sea Green is amazing. It really increases nutrient absorption and makes way heavier feeding possible without any burn or stress. I can not recommend this product enough. If you are running air in your reservoir (as you should be), it will foam like a motherfucker...so leave some headroom or be ready to begin feeding as soon as it hits the water and bubbles for a minute or so. I run my hose out to full length with the water pump on and prepare to begin watering, add the Sea Green to my res with the air pump on full boil, and begin feeding with 60 seconds to avoid a huge foaming mess.

Enjoy! Hope this helps out any of you fellow organic farmers that want to fine tune your nute regimen, or anyone else looking to switch over to organic farming.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
anybody can buy this stuff...but the secret is how to use it :D..i was warned ;)

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

Just want to say that Sea Green is a awesome additive i will not grow without useing it also trying out there humalogic which so far seems too be another fine product ! You can get all there products free shipping from Hydrobuilder.com and no im not a rep for there company

mr roboto

mr roboto

anybody have a side by side test on some seedlings,clones or full grows with this magical stuff?? I would like to see some pics other than the pic on thier site, thanks

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I have a gallon of it, been using it every watering, and everything is green. I use the true bloom too in flower but idk if it does anything, i always just figure might as well throw it in...

yeah.

it blows your roots out too, I use it with thrivealive, biowar tea, PBP and cal mag+ for veg. soooo nice.

WS, how are u using ur true blooms? Foliar like it suggested or waterd in? Im using sea green and true blooms once a week in a tea. At week 5 and everything looks bitchn, guess we will see upon being finished.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

WS, how are u using ur true blooms? Foliar like it suggested or waterd in? Im using sea green and true blooms once a week in a tea. At week 5 and everything looks bitchn, guess we will see upon being finished.

I foliar it and water it in, always with sea green. I foliar from the last week of veg through week 4 and water in with tea throughout flower. Honestly can't tell if it makes a difference since I started using it the same time as the sea green and tea...but bewteen sea green, thrivealive, tea, and a little calmag+ I think I've found a winning combo of awesomeness...

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I foliar it and water it in, always with sea green. I foliar from the last week of veg through week 4 and water in with tea throughout flower. Honestly can't tell if it makes a difference since I started using it the same time as the sea green and tea...but bewteen sea green, thrivealive, tea, and a little calmag+ I think I've found a winning combo of awesomeness...

Haha we share a similar recipe, this will be the first cycle i have applied this combo. Everything is stacking nice. Should i continue thrive alive through flower? Someone said uit contains tricantonal, like superthrive but i havent found any literature to back that up... Glad to see someone else doing like experiments. R u using base nutes or rocking a super soil?
I never foliared the true blooms, just sea green and Bcare's Fulvex (turns out fulvex is a new name for epsom salts! Ha) thx for the response, would like to reconnect with u upon finish to hear final results.
Z

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Haha we share a similar recipe, this will be the first cycle i have applied this combo. Everything is stacking nice. Should i continue thrive alive through flower? Someone said uit contains tricantonal, like superthrive but i havent found any literature to back that up... Glad to see someone else doing like experiments. R u using base nutes or rocking a super soil?
I never foliared the true blooms, just sea green and Bcare's Fulvex (turns out fulvex is a new name for epsom salts! Ha) thx for the response, would like to reconnect with u upon finish to hear final results.
Z
I agree, most of Bcare's additives(Sweet...) have magnesium sulfate and not much else if anything...lol

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

your best sources of tria are alfalfa, cal25 and what seems to be heavy 16 foliar maybe... I would like a more definitive answer with the trueblooms honestly really unclear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom