Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

well i have a few but i mostly use a honda 6500w for my grow.but i only use it when we lose power,it would cost you a fortune to run your grow off gen power full time.and unless your way out in the boonies your neighbors will think your weird lol.but the hondas are much quieter than any other gen i have used,mine will idle down to match load so its decent on fuel.
do you think LEDs might change that in the future, more remote grows running off gens and solar :party1:

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

mornin maxwell,naw i dont think ill give up the hps and mh in flower.but if i get my way i will be using about a 50/50 split of led and gavita in my new shop,and maybe more like 60%led and 40% hid.i think having some gavitas in the room will keep heat levels where they need to be and all these lights do have dif spectrums they cover so mixing makes sense to me.but i cant say never because led is advancing so fast now we might see a really great chip that has it all like uvb built in and even more photons then whats out now.
it blows my mind that there really aren't many companies catering to this application, maybe it's not fesible price wise for manufacture or safety, lets make uv lights and sell them on the market.:love1:

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

par clearly shows photosynthesis bleed into UVA 400nm >,

ELPL 2 types Plant lights Spectrum PAR Curve

sixstring

sixstring

do you think LEDs might change that in the future, more remote grows running off gens and solar :party1:
solar is coming soon,its just a matter of finding the right combo of buck drivers,step converters,and cobs.if i was busy arguing with dingdongdan i woulda had it built already haha.had my eye on a few dif types but this thing,some batteries ,solar panels for recharge and some cobs .https://www.amazon.com/DROK-Efficie...13&sr=8-4&keywords=dc+to+dc+step+up+converter

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

sixstring

sixstring

Whats up mac,stopped by skunkskool the other day for a looksee but it was like a ghost town over there :)
Hope you and the family are doin great buddy.dont be a stranger bro.we need to catch up and have a chat in pm sometime here or there.peace

mactheman

mactheman

Whats up mac,stopped by skunkskool the other day for a looksee but it was like a ghost town over there :)
Hope you and the family are doin great buddy.dont be a stranger bro.we need to catch up and have a chat in pm sometime here or there.peace
hi six ,,,yep i just pop in to chat to couple people still there,,,most days i am over at GC ....thinks are very quiet every where ,,,hope your ok and the family too mate ,,,mac,,

A

Alvaro

so im bored and full of mexican food and figured i could toss up some more pics of my grow.i been here a minute,but recently dicided to post a bit and i like the spunk from some members here lol.think ill stick around and make myself at home:cool:

i run a perpetual setup and we try to chop 2 girls a week.the strain list over the years is crazy but i have alot of fun doin this.veg is under a shitload of t5 and my flower pad is 12'x20'x9.5' and i use all but about a 4'x4' area near the door.i run mostly 600 with a few 400 in the corners.im hoping i can do a harddrive dump now and come back and label the pics later lol.ill try to start with the veg machine if poss,brb
View attachment 310680

View attachment 310680View attachment 310681View attachment 310682View attachment 310683View attachment 310684View attachment 310685View attachment 310686View attachment 310687View attachment 310688View attachment 310689View attachment 310690View attachment 310691View attachment 310692View attachment 310693View attachment 310694
its profissional, here we dont have one like that. Nice!

Krypto

Krypto

Just wanted to throw this out..
FINALY!!! after several attempts.
I got one to root! Bitch WOULD NOT..
Hopin' for a CBD bomb!!! Like 20:1

20171102 121932
sixstring

sixstring

Evil Urkle and the Bubba pfx in the back. 11/11 germ rate. Only did 5 urkles
What are you using for light on those seedlings in the backround? Them bitchs are stretching like a mofo.im still using t5 for popping beans but i keep my babies about 4 to maybe 6inches from the lamps

Latest posts

Top Bottom