Small Brown Spots Post Transplant

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bicky studs

bicky studs

keep at it:badboy:
once u got everything on check u might even miss the challenge n start changing it up again:cry:
i remember losing a whole room to spdey fkrs when i was in hospital one time. very disheartning when ladies not healthy i know.

Wisher619

Wisher619

My plants are not happy. I've never had a green thumb my entire life. I'm not surprised all I have are problems. It's so fucking annoying I'm about to quit hydro all together. Then again I don't think I would fair much better in soil.

To Much stress on my plants and me. I love smoking my own awesome bud but I miss not having to worry about these damn plants all the time.
there are many very simplified ways of growing cannabis
each has their own ups and downs
I my self grow in coco
it is extremely easy and I havnt had really any problems once I figured out my own recipe

simple cheap effective nutrients
coco is cheap
small pots (1gal fabric pots FTW)
automated watering system
pretty much call it a day

dont give up

I am a hardline advocate for Drain to Waste hydroponic growing systems
whether it be in Rockwool or Coco or Pro-Mix peat ...to me it is the best system for a mix of growth/quality/ease/forgiveness

by the way

your lights are awesome...really like them

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

My plants are not happy. I've never had a green thumb my entire life. I'm not surprised all I have are problems. It's so fucking annoying I'm about to quit hydro all together. Then again I don't think I would fair much better in soil.

To Much stress on my plants and me. I love smoking my own awesome bud but I miss not having to worry about these damn plants all the time.
success and failure may be just the diff of changing nutes....
I went and asked more questions concerning your nutes..
See Told you I really did just care.
You can switch right this second if you have the money to purchase. U dont have to wait till next round or failure..

S

Shawnery

I'm done, they either make it or they die, I'm fucking irritated!

I have a seriously bad back, 4 broken vertibrea and detached muscles, and at times even this is just to much.

Sorry for the rant but now you know where my lack of patience comes from.

S

Shawnery

I need an opinion on how close I need to put my lights? They are literally equal to a 600w hps each, this is backed by data, and pretty warm.

There is another issue involved as well. If I have my lights about 2' away they solution temp stays right at 68. If I lower the lights by about 5" my water temp goes up to 69.5/70 max. I'm pretty sure 70 is flirting with danger but if I stay there will I be ok? Or should i keep it at 68 and my lights at 2' away?

Thanks for the help!

bicky studs

bicky studs

I need an opinion on how close I need to put my lights? They are literally equal to a 600w hps each, this is backed by data, and pretty warm.

There is another issue involved as well. If I have my lights about 2' away they solution temp stays right at 68. If I lower the lights by about 5" my water temp goes up to 69.5/70 max. I'm pretty sure 70 is flirting with danger but if I stay there will I be ok? Or should i keep it at 68 and my lights at 2' away?

Thanks for the help!
idk but i would think keeping ur nute temps in check in a system like urs would be more important that a bit more light

S

Shawnery

I agree but I've read that 68 to 70 is fine but I've also read 65 to 68 is where you want it.

Unfortunately everyone on the internet is a master farmer and the end all for cannabis info. Even sites that are referenced for their agreed upon data can differ slightly from one another. This above all makes being new to farming cannabis a treacherous road.

First question to answer is what temps, min or max, are acceptable in a RDWC system?

bicky studs

bicky studs

I agree but I've read that 68 to 70 is fine but I've also read 65 to 68 is where you want it.

Unfortunately everyone on the internet is a master farmer and the end all for cannabis info. Even sites that are referenced for their agreed upon data can differ slightly from one another. This above all makes being new to farming cannabis a treacherous road.

First question to answer is what temps, min or max, are acceptable in a RDWC system?
no experience but from wat ive read....read into it before i went dtw...68 is a happy medium for uptake n keeping bacteria at bay. 65 late flower to get ur autumn colours.
@EventHorizan runs rdwc. he can help u, dont take his "straightupness" wrong hes really helpfull

S

Shawnery

I just spent the last 15 minutes reading many hydroponic websites, books, posts. Not only for cannabis but more so for the general theory of DO in water at different temps.

There were many answers. I read all the way up to 75 is ok or as low as 64. There were so many different answers but overall it seemed to be between 65 and 72.

chemistry

chemistry

Awesome! I'm hitting 70 now so I can keep bringing the lights down till I find the right spot.

All you need to do is reflect the heat and light back from your rez, white paper or plastic. My advise is watch your own grow and learn from it, and if you have a problem, put it up here and get it sorted. The problem with reading bumf is that not all of it is true, or usefull to you. And getting past junk forum talk can be a nightmare. So don't believe all you hear, because what works for some folk, won't work for others.

S

Shawnery

I covered the lids with tin foil and it has made more than a 2 degree difference. The tin foil isn't very hot to the touch and the lid underneath is cool to the touch.

Looks ghetto but it works for now. I can make it look nicer after this round.

Plants aren't growing much, either are the roots, but a few of the stems are really starting to get the green back. It's turning green from the bottom up. I can only assume that this is due to the nute rise?

chemistry

chemistry

I covered the lids with tin foil and it has made more than a 2 degree difference. The tin foil isn't very hot to the touch and the lid underneath is cool to the touch.

Looks ghetto but it works for now. I can make it look nicer after this round.

Plants aren't growing much, either are the roots, but a few of the stems are really starting to get the green back. It's turning green from the bottom up. I can only assume that this is due to the nute rise?

What do you use to improve your roots?

Wisher619

Wisher619

What do you mean?

I don't know what to do besides get everything as right as possible.

What am I missing for root health?
just let it be

the thing is it is gonna take a few days to 2 weeks for the roots to start filling in
it aint gonna be over night
this isnt instantaneous
this is more like snail racing

Top Bottom