Spider Farmer LED Grow

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
If you missed Black Friday, please don't miss Cyber Monday
Time: 00:00-23:59 30th Nov. 2020
It is the last chance to get a 5-15% Off of the year, seize this chance.

Cyber monday 1250x1250
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I threw my lowers in my trim bin with dry ice in it and moved it around with a spoon and got a lot of dry sift. Was much easier for me than ice water sieving, with much better yields.

I have been pressing flower rosin with good results also, just takes a lot of time and patience. The sift I have pressed into hash rosin has not came out as good, still trying to figure that out.
what do you think about doing a cold pressing? like freeze it with dry ice, (the machine plate and product) then expeller press the shit, think that would produce anything good?

My guess would be yes, I'm not 100% sure, but I would certainly be interested in the results anyhow, if I had that sort of capability. I think it might result in a more pure product, with higher terpene profiles, and leaving some of the heavier contaminants behind.

Last edited:
Glassdub

Glassdub

what do you think about doing a cold pressing? like freeze it with dry ice, (the machine plate and product) then expeller press the shit, think that would produce anything good?

My guess would be yes, I'm not 100% sure, but I would certainly be interested in the results anyhow, if I had that sort of capability. I think it might result in a more pure product, with higher terpene profiles, and leaving some of the heavier contaminants behind.
lowers? 🤔

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I think cannabis resin might be too sticky / waxy / viscous for a cold press. In my understanding cold pressing works on more runny oils.

Even when pressing flower rosin with heat you end up with significantly less yield and higher quality at 190f than 205f.

Top Bottom