stickybuds 2011 grow!!

• Thread starter StickyBuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

here are some pics of the older female i just put in the ground and the other 2 pics are of the 2 younger plants i got yet still not shown sex yet im keeping my fingers crossed for females.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

a little update the girl in the ground is looking good but have had a few probs with drooping after a few days i guess because she has not been the the ground long enough for the roots to have established themselves good so a little water and she is perked back up i hope thats what it is anyways.

i topped the 2 younger ones in the white pots so far so good im hoping for them to show sex soon i think one is a female but just kinda hard to tell right now a few more days and ill know maybe.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

well the 2 younger ones are female so im happy hehe so i have 4 females now just hope everything goes good from now till harvest.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

here are a few pics i took this afternoon after a good rain shower the first 2 are of the older girl i have and the other 2 pics are of the 2 younger girls.

C

caperfarmer902

wow stickybuds, that plant u put in the ground really did take off, and she looks great.. im going another week to the point tthat i redueced the fake light, an have full natural light only, once i have that and everythings steady forawhile, its in the ground befour flowering starts just like you said!!! thanks for everything again stickybuds, youv really helped!!
Goodluck to your grow as well, she looks great

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

wow stickybuds, that plant u put in the ground really did take off, and she looks great.. im going another week to the point tthat i redueced the fake light, an have full natural light only, once i have that and everythings steady forawhile, its in the ground befour flowering starts just like you said!!! thanks for everything again stickybuds, youv really helped!!
Goodluck to your grow as well, she looks great

thanx man no problem i hope your take off to man and that everything goes well with you putting them outside good luck and keep the good work up bro.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

wello hello people its been a while but the girls are growing good i was able to get pics of the oldest and biggest girl i have today she is about 7 foot almost i put the 2 youngest onei had i nthe white pots in the ground last week and they look like they are doing good i will try to get pics of them soon.

i know you really cant get a real close answer but what would you guys and gals say i can probably get off her if all goes well she is about 7 feet tall and 3 feet wide ?

these pics are fro ma cell phone so the quality sucks plus it was really sunny today as you can tell.

Mogrow

Mogrow

looks close to an elbow to me... maybe more...:banana1sv6:

the plant really liked being put in the ground, good move, they're kinda hard to move around in the bigger containers anyway, impossible in the 100 gallon smartpots.

peace mogrow

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

looks close to an elbow to me... maybe more...:banana1sv6:

the plant really liked being put in the ground, good move, they're kinda hard to move around in the bigger containers anyway, impossible in the 100 gallon smartpots.

peace mogrow

yeah an elbow or more would be nice thats way more than im expecting to get though but i will just have to wait and see.

ah yes she is loving her new home i did not think she would be that big by now but im really surprised haha.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

well guys and gals i went to water my 3 girls i have in the ground in a diff place than the oldest girl i have so i remembered to bring my phone so i got a few pics.

all 3 are about 2 weeks into flower and the bigger one is about 8 foot tall.

intruder

intruder

I know your doing this on a budget so I hope the wife does not mind you buying a nice new pair of scissors to trim all that with :harvest:

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

I know your doing this on a budget so I hope the wife does not mind you buying a nice new pair of scissors to trim all that with :harvest:

ah yeah man after last year i invested in a good pair i cant wait haha.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Looking good Sticky, it's the home strech now. How's the big girl doing????

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Looking good Sticky, it's the home strech now. How's the big girl doing????

oh she is doing good just drinking lots of water this past week its been in the triple digits here so you know how it goes i will make sure i get them in the ground earlier than i did with the big girl she gets droopy really quick.

she is also taking it slow switching over to flower i will be glad when she takes off like the others have.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

time for an update people well i got a couple pics of the big girl i have she is in her 2nd week of flower and as you can see she is started to get tha stretch a little what ya think guys and gals?

i should have go pics of the other 3 i have but i forgot to bring my phone with me when i went to water but damn in 7 days one of them has doubles in size and covered in bud spots i cant wait till harvest.:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

oh before i for get when you harvest is it best to trim the buds right after you harvest them or what? last year i just trimmed them soon as i brought them in.

Top Bottom