up yours gets invaded by raskal alien kush f2, og kush x alien kush

• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

up yours

How are those alien kush f2s doing? Everything your running sounds great. Can we have a pic update? Keep up the great work looking forward to many great post.

They will go up tomorrow when I get up as I will be transplanting tomorrow also they are amazing to watch grow they are the most aggressive seeds yet I will also post the blloom tomorrow I am loving my sour og she is 5ft and stock as hell and I have chem valley that blows my mind it is dominating its sister and her brother but he is dank to so crossing to some cuts ihave but I promise a buttload of photo including some older grows to thank you mega 215 grow for coming in happy holidays:rollj:

U

up yours

Alien dog v2 x4 germed, alien og x5, alien kush f2 x7og kush x alien kush xt,all sprouted today pics later chemo beat my ass today all I can do is blurb right now.

winta

winta

congrats on the sprouts! just relax and get strong for tomorrow bro!

Alien dog v2 x4 germed, alien og x5, alien kush f2 x7og kush x alien kush xt,all sprouted today pics later chemo beat my ass today all I can do is blurb right now.

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

Thanks for the update. Just like winta said sit back relax. I cant wait to see how your babies are progressing.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Great thread man! I'm subb'd. I'm very jealous of all your delicious strains. I'm trying to run 6 strains 3 of which i have multiple pheno's going to find the best one. I just got into flowering some Deep Purple, SoMango, and Diamond Head. Even with just this amount of strains it's a fun time trying to keep up with which plants need what. I can only imagine the fun times you have. haha

keep up the good work man and I hope one day I get to bring some of the alien strains into my rooms. I still haven't found anyone up here in WA that has heard of the alien strains.

U

up yours

Maybe I will horse trade you for deep purple I am compliant in 4 states and your diamond head is a frosty kid keep at it.

On the garden scene I have transplanted a lot of stuff a lot is cloned and hopes are high but no pics yet very tired so to bed soon

U

up yours

I just had my mind blown by the attitude seedbank when I opened my order today it contained my larry og, Chemdog #4 og, and I had seeds damaged last shipment and returned them and was compensated w/ julius caesar and corleone kush as I asked and then here is where stuff gets coolthe envelope was bigger than expected and that was because they threw in 4 packs of jamaican og yes I said 4 paxks I have a lot of respect for them and especially logic they are the only way I get my gearphotos will be up anytime thanks all it has been hard but it is well worth the work to find a gem in my gear several deadhead og kush are super stinky the sour og is 5ft tall and two weeks into flower as is this really cool looking chem valley kush phenos I am testing some blackwaters just went in yesterday as welas three reserva privada headband fem.seed a blueberry gum is going in tomorrow along w/ more sour ogs and blackwaters so hope I get something worth smoking peace and enjoy pics y'all

winta

winta

congrats bro! good things happen to good people ;)

I just had my mind blown by the attitude seedbank when I opened my order today it contained my larry og, Chemdog #4 og, and I had seeds damaged last shipment and returned them and was compensated w/ julius caesar and corleone kush as I asked and then here is where stuff gets coolthe envelope was bigger than expected and that was because they threw in 4 packs of jamaican og yes I said 4 paxks I have a lot of respect for them and especially logic they are the only way I get my gearphotos will be up anytime thanks all it has been hard but it is well worth the work to find a gem in my gear several deadhead og kush are super stinky the sour og is 5ft tall and two weeks into flower as is this really cool looking chem valley kush phenos I am testing some blackwaters just went in yesterday as welas three reserva privada headband fem.seed a blueberry gum is going in tomorrow along w/ more sour ogs and blackwaters so hope I get something worth smoking peace and enjoy pics y'all

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wow - talk about good customer service!

thats awesome broski

U

up yours

It was so cool and I have put 5 jamaican ogs i n paper towel wish me luck

U

up yours

All 5 jamaican ogs and 4 alien dog v2 I lost one when I opened package 1 got

JAWS

JAWS

hey UP-YOURS:)
damn dude ya got some shit going for sure and yup keeping track can be a pain at times but its damn sure worth it come harvest time....congrats on the JAM OG extras, never hurts to have something like that in-house...
rock on bro:):)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
heya broski - If i dont catch you otherwise Merry Christmas!

did you get my email giving you the heads up about the grandoggy purps? lol

I finally scored some beans

peace

U

up yours

heya broski - If i dont catch you otherwise Merry Christmas!

did you get my email giving you the heads up about the grandoggy purps? lol

I finally scored some beans

peace

I missed out and those are the ones I was waiting on to drop but I am thrilled for you brother hoping for you to find a keeper and jaws yes sacrifce and then reward I just brought down chocolope haze and purple pineberry, blackjack, and critical+ most of which was decent but no keepers:harvest::rollj::)

U

up yours

Hey guys and dolls I have a few pics to show you I wish they came out better
IMG_20101224_190825.jpg
IMG_20101224_190754.jpg
IMG_20101224_190701.jpg
IMG_20101224_190302.jpg
IMG_20101224_173951.jpg
IMG_20101224_174033.jpg
IMG_20101224_190153.jpg
IMG_20101224_173853.jpg
:party0042:

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Merry xmas, girls are looking good. Can't wait to see the alien kush in flower!

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

Looking good bro. Im with you leadsled I cant wait to see them alien kush in flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom