What have ya got planned today?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

Skateboarding at one point was all I ever lived, breathed, and thought about until one day i was hurt really bad and had to shut it down for a while. Now these days, i don't take it so seriously and try not to challenge myself so much. i don't compete with the younger kids who are crazy fearless and will try anything. i have limits and know them all to well :)

today was a great day though. ended with a nice sunset and a drum circle of about 150 people.

have a good night farmers….time for a guinness blonde and unwind. damn these things are goooood.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Right arm! That thar workout's truly it's name sake. INSANE! Thing will make us feel muscles Ya didn't know ya had. Speaking of trainin. Been working on my tie down fer tha outdoor grow. Now that them ladies are sunlight acclimated. Still thinkin on flower mode. They STARTIN ta show some stretch again and the tiny secondary waters are fadin, I'll bend em ta train em. Then I tak'em to ther final home and stak'em down n pray fer a blessing. I'll only go see em maybe once er twice before tha " Dog Days" are here. Then I prep'em fer Reflowerin. I'm kind'ta rumored round theez parts ta have sumptin ta do with some kind'ta grow'n er' sumptin they sayz that anywho. I personally would NEVER EVER DO SUMPTIN like that. But seems when I go a'strolin thrue tha meadows. I've noticeda that've got company. Not too hard'ta git'em lost. But someday I might slip up. Naw! Ever'un wants ta know where Ol'Showme's grow s'at. Stuff of legends I am. A lotta wasted imaginations if ya ask me. And me hidin in plain sight. That's all it'iz.
Don't know who gives a fuck, but today I kill my selfs with insanity, p90x3 and a hundred push ups, then I feel like John Rambo ! Reading to go slaughter the mildew :)
that quote was spozed ta be above tha texts.

putembk

putembk

Worked in the grow this morning, walked the dog and going to a graduation party this afternoon. That pretty much takes care of this day. Have tomato's hardening off in the sun and will place them on the porch to protect them in case we get a frost tonight.

Gonna run up to the cabin and rentals in Grand County to make sure all is well there. Might fish Williams Fork Res a bit as the rivers are all blown out due to runoff. Couple more weeks and its dry fly season for me. Need to get my ass in gear and tie some flies....reload from last year.

Tomorrow I will have to work my ass off getting ready to go to the hills for a couple of days. But the rest of this day will be easy......

Take care Farmers and watch your 6.

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

I want to ride out to the local Air Force base for lunch at the Officers Club.

putembk

putembk

I am thinking about going prospecting for a girlfriend. You would think at 50 and making near annual excursions to find a keeper for 12 years or so I would have this figured out. I don't.
Ha ha.....nether do I and I have been married for over 40 years.

Just finished my daily walk. Looking like the rain is about to start. Supposed to get it the rest of the day and all day tomorrow. Enough spring....time for summer.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I am thinking about going prospecting for a girlfriend. You would think at 50 and making near annual excursions to find a keeper for 12 years or so I would have this figured out. I don't.
Shit i could see an annual excursion for a rental,lol,funny how we all want what we dont have at the moment!

StickyBiz

StickyBiz

lol, so true. It's either trying to find one or how to get rid of one...not a whole lot of watching sunsets over a bottle of wine and fat bowl.

e4ian

e4ian

Erm..(Not wot i'd Truely like to Post,but this is What Happened :-/)
Yesterday i did my 3rd Session of Community Service,Chopping the Grass etc of an Overgrown Park
On Monday i FINALLY Collected the PC's n Stuff.. (The Police had them for Close TO A YEAR! :( ..
' Understand tho they Can't Realease Stuff until the Court Proceedings have " Finished " -Which was a little while ago)

^7 hr days.."Hope i dont Jinx myself,here" BUT They go Quick! ..
^a Far out Smell from all the Grass/undergrowth Choppin' Folks! "Real Vegetable-ly " ..(Wild Garlic i heard)
CSG's Chemmyjones "like" But NOT as nice ..Just saying
Today,im in a Choppin' mood ,So i'll be in the back garden
"Still pumped" :-D (looking for that Natural High! ) had 2 put that in!!:D

IMG 20150520 103219

Lol, top "Tree notching?!?" is For Irish Cream/Alcohol .. [AGAIN!!! & ZzZzZz..] Left a BIG Space THIS time! BIG DeterminatION...:rolleyes:
Bottom is the Probation/community Service-Payback
^Hmmn,bit wet! .. ":D" .Wonder How that Happened ..^Bedside btw!! [..gr8 way to start the day.] not.

"Still "..Supaficial Bro.. :) lol

Last edited:
Storm Raven

Storm Raven

One of the conditions of my parole for growing weed is I have to take a drug rehab class once a week and today is the day. I really hate this state.

putembk

putembk

Morning all.....will be trimming White Fire this morning and try and get a walk in this afternoon. Fricken rain.....will it ever stop. June is almost here and it feels like early march. Never gonna get my veggie garden in if this shit doesn't stop.

Feel sorry for those who have a probation officer or are doing community service. I'm lucky I have never had to deal with any of that shit. Must be a drag having to preform for an up tight gov't asshole that has probably never done a full days work in his/her life.

Wish I could go fishen instead I'm just a wishen. Rivers are blown out around here because of all the moisture. Looking like runoff is gonna last all summer long at this rate. Last year was pretty much the same thing....rivers were high all summer and the hatches never really developed. I wait all year to chase hatches and I ain't got that many years left. Oh well.....think I will just sit here and grow pot.

Enough rambling....time to trim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom