xeet grow 2010/11: Tahoe OG, Pre98-Bubba BX2, Blackwater, Headband, L.A Con and more

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xeet

dam that wappa is a pretty girl! :)

Thanks you brotha! Always appreciate you stoppin by!
The Wappa and Headband have been the local favorites around here ever since I started growing them early 2010. Out of my pack of I think 10 Wappa seeds they all came out extremely similar in smell, look and taste but one of them stood out in bud structure and was growing double the flower per node as compared to the others so it yielded twice as much with the same potency and fruity smell.

It gets about 2-2.5z dry un-topped with a 8 week flower time but this time around all the Wappa clones were topped and will be run for a 9 week flower!
:rollj:

I'm smoking on my UK cheese right now :)
It's not nearly done curing yet but I couldn't help myself but to smoke some Christmas Cheese... feeling that Christmas spirit real good now :)

RIVAL, I will get some pictures of the pre 98 and blackwater. As of now they are tiny little girls(hopefully) any males will get polled collected and stored for later use.

Happy growing everyone!

The picture is from a while back of a OG Kush

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet. Can't wait 2 see them grow up. That og looks super crystally! Yeeeeeeeeeee!

X

xeet

Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope your all smoking on some dank buds this fine day :)
Myself I brought out some of our favorite buds: Bling, Flo, UK Cheese and last but not least a couple nugs of OG #18 for later tonight :)

My girl is cooking a huge breakfast right now and I get to lay back and play some new PS3 games :)

Hope everyone is having a good time!!

We had about 12 plants worth of trim wrrk made butter with yesterday and we just made two dozen organic oatmeal chocolate chip and four dozen snickerdoodle my favorite :)
Two cookies and a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and marsmallow!
I'm set! Off to watch my new matrix collections bluray set!
Merry xmas everyone!!!

X

xeet

A/C unit died again. It seems to stop working when it gets to cold outside. We actually had snow for xmas.. and It's still here.. The flower room sits in the higher 80's. I just opened up some windows and let some cold air in that should work. I have a new A/C here ready to install, I'll just have to wait for help later on as I can't do it myself (back issues).

I found and ordered Chem Jones :) Can't wait to get those going :)

X

xeet

Had to make a unexpected trip to toronto canada! Now if i could only find some smoke! Beautiful snow everywhere i look! Harvest of a bunch of headband and og #18 and my newer purple wappa pheno When i get back. Ill get some nice pics posted when i get back home, eh?

Melvan

Melvan

I'm curious about your having Pr 98 Bubba Kush seeds. From my understanding, true P98BK is a clone only strain. I had to track my cut all the way back to a guy in Arizona who was from California before I was comfortable calling it Pre 98.

How were the seeds verified? There are many old timers who don't even believe the P98BK even truly exists anymore. Who's the breeder on the seed?

That is a beautiful bud, excellent job. I wish I had the room in my space for the deep penetrating light you have. This is my last grow on my old 400hps. I'll be replacing it with a 600hps. I do have 2 4' T5s for side lighting, so that helps the 400 out a lot. My grow is in my sig

X

xeet

I'm curious about your having Pr 98 Bubba Kush seeds. From my understanding, true P98BK is a clone only strain. I had to track my cut all the way back to a guy in Arizona who was from California before I was comfortable calling it Pre 98.

How were the seeds verified? There are many old timers who don't even believe the P98BK even truly exists anymore. Who's the breeder on the seed?

That is a beautiful bud, excellent job. I wish I had the room in my space for the deep penetrating light you have. This is my last grow on my old 400hps. I'll be replacing it with a 600hps. I do have 2 4' T5s for side lighting, so that helps the 400 out a lot. My grow is in my sig

Thanks for stopping by buddy!
About the lighting its probably because of the positioning of my lights. The three 600 watt lights are placed around the plants for best penetration.

On the pre98-bubba seeds they are made by cali connection by a breeder called swerve.
They are named pre98-bubba bx2 (backcrossed).

I will definitely check out your grow soon as i get on a laptop.
Im on this new ipad type of thing and im having a hard time working with it.
It keeps auto spelling but not only spelling it adds in full words like it knows what im gonna write... keep having to go back and delete what it decides i SHOULD write..

X

xeet

Back home.. So nice.. Was stuck in Canada for 5 extra days to the snowstorm that hit the U.S! Brought back a bunch of seeds. Plants are all huge to the point of falling over right now. My girl has harvested some RockLock and Purple Wappa's and I am about to embark on cutting down 6 headband's, 2 OG #18's, 2 more Wappa's and a Sour D X G13haze. I got a few folks from a compassion center in Canada coming down to visit me here in late Feb. Perfect timing for the Tahoe OG's, Critical mass, white berry and L.A Con's! Brought back one of those vapor swing(?) attachment for my bong. The one with the metal plate? Anways, Ill be doing a big picture update shortly, let me know if there are any certain plants you want to see.

I will be adding in pics of the Blackwaters and Pre98 Bubbas in VEG as well for those who asked for them!

Thank u all and happy growing!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Glad ur back xeet. U shouldn't need ac in this cold snap. Can't wit to se those blackwater pics. Wanna know what 2 look for when i start them. Next round.

Cultiv8r

Cultiv8r

Xeet, I definitely want to see some of that Critical Mass (Mr Nice?). Also, what's the name of the first pic in this thread (with the cola can)? That cola looks amazing!

X

xeet

Xeet, I definitely want to see some of that Critical Mass (Mr Nice?). Also, what's the name of the first pic in this thread (with the cola can)? That cola looks amazing!

Will take some C mass pics for you! MNS yes.
The first pic is actually one of my favorites, Cole Train which was "Created by crossing the notorious mid 90's silver haze hybrid Jasmine with the Train Wreck (T4) male" according to Reserva Privada.

X

xeet

Glad ur back xeet. U shouldn't need ac in this cold snap. Can't wit to se those blackwater pics. Wanna know what 2 look for when i start them. Next round.

Glad to see you still tagging along rival!
I am working on re sizing some pics whenever I take a break from trimming!

Here is a preview for you tho my friend!

Happy smoking :rollj:

IMG 4176
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Well now Xeet..if that is a pre-view then we're in for a show..looks excelent..DD

X

xeet

TEST.
Seeing if I can upload using my phone tethering to the computer.
Pic of UK Cheese

IMG 4048
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Passed the test bro! That blackwater looks so good. Keep up the work. I will be running some of them girls soon.

X

xeet

Passed the test bro! That blackwater looks so good. Keep up the work. I will be running some of them girls soon.

RIVAL! Sorry if that post was confusing the preview picture was actually of a WappaOG. The blackwaters are still in the VEG room.
I am trying something new with them. The Blackwater and Pre-98 Bubbas will go in 18 gal containers full of FF soil instead of the regular 5 gal.

deadcat

deadcat

Nice thread bro! Good idea w/the latex gloves too, that should take care of the stick, that's one of the worst parts of harvest IMO (that and the trimming itself).

P

primeform

What strains are in kandy kush again? wouldnt mind seein some pics of her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom