Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

Did you get any of the ECSD X Killerchem those are epic one on my top to get list wish i had her in the garden its some epic dank for sure if you have any pop them you won't be sorry i promise!
Chaco didn't make the ECSD/killerchem... Someone in CO did I believe.... I did get all the nev haze hybrids though, including ecsd

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
GSC is all over MI - know at least 10++ with it.
Sour Dubb takes the cake, though.

Good work, MI folks.

dank.Frank

What up dank frank good to see you over here hommie I hope all is well stay frosty bro peace.

Shamus

Shamus

white x spacebomb
IMG 1524

rawman

rawman

How do you like the 93'? Looks like Pre98 sorta, I had her at one point, but never made it to flower. Looks like ur smoking good though my friend :D Always nice isn't it? Did u grow them?

Shamus

Shamus

I have mixed feelings on it. it wouldn't be the first bud I grabbed by any means. it's like a slight tootsie roll/earthy kind of aroma that doesn't really carry into flavor. it kinda seems like a duller version of katsu but I guess has better growing patterns and possibly yields more? idk I'll ask a bit more about it but I don't think I'd keep it. Dude was pumped to have it but I think it's just aesthetic value. no didn't grow it just love to cop it. I have a good few strains in da stable though. I'll have some pics up at some point. currently on the hunt for that 90's MI skunk. I rarely hear people talk about the old school 90's skunk i remember. got a few really good leads and a heirloom skunk cut from the late 80's but I don't think it's the skunk I seek.

Shamus

Shamus

if your ever really stoned and wanna have no clue what the fux going on for an hour and a half check out ZARDOZ. circa sean connery in my pic

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

I have mixed feelings on it. it wouldn't be the first bud I grabbed by any means. it's like a slight tootsie roll/earthy kind of aroma that doesn't really carry into flavor. it kinda seems like a duller version of katsu but I guess has better growing patterns and possibly yields more? idk I'll ask a bit more about it but I don't think I'd keep it. Dude was pumped to have it but I think it's just aesthetic value. no didn't grow it just love to cop it. I have a good few strains in da stable though. I'll have some pics up at some point. currently on the hunt for that 90's MI skunk. I rarely hear people talk about the old school 90's skunk i remember. got a few really good leads and a heirloom skunk cut from the late 80's but I don't think it's the skunk I seek.

i personally think a lot of the 'old heads' were on one, but that kill has gotta be out there somewhere... most i've seen are subpar NL and SK outdoor varieties... Detroit Tremor, Pinconning Paralyzer, shit makes me lol

just my opinion

Shamus

Shamus

not really sure what you mean.. ur saying the old skunks youve seen are NL n SK? never heard of any of those strains..

Shamus

Shamus

more crystals than breaking bad.. lol. what strain? congrats on the win at that caregiver cup, same with symbiote. makes me excited to flower my cut I have of the sour grapes/grapestomper. dude says the stone drops off hard and makes most people wanna sleep after come down.. so good night time
Meds for patients who need sleep?

Top Bottom