• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Rps20141015 004852 623
Nice bro...
Thanks bro.it should work out ;) I got my dates wrong,lol,I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Things on the upswing I see...

Know you are gonna do some strange thangs with those males/females! Good to see ya back in the game
knee deep!
Thankyou bro!I hope all is well on your side.start your journey back into the real world yet?I think I ironed out the next breed.it'll be the green sugary tpog male X;
GG #4 - FIGURE 4
Banana OG-TWISTED BANANA OG 2015
lemon bubba - TNT BUBBA(twisted and thai'd)
predator pink-TWISTED PINK
The white-TWISTED WHITE
Mr white-TWISTED MISTER
The male is dropping dust,I'm grabbing another tent shortly and transplanting the target plants.the goal is to have buns in the oven by turkey day.next round will be making f2s,twisted pebbles,the starfighter x,kimbo kush,and green ribbon.good times!

215 User

215 User

Thankyou bro!I hope all is well on your side.start your journey back into the real world yet?I think I ironed out the next breed.it'll be the green sugary tpog male X;
GG #4 - FIGURE 4
The white-TWISTED WHITE
Mr white-TWISTED MISTER
The male is dropping dust,I'm grabbing another tent shortly and transplanting the target plants.the goal is to have buns in the oven by turkey day.next round will be making f2s,twisted pebbles,the starfighter x,kimbo kush,and green ribbon.good times!

Waiting to hear back on some proposals but today is 84 days with no THC so I will be ready...
Just waiting for shit to fall thru!

Crazy thing is I haven't even got the chance to taste any of the summer grow but gifting my kin folks to keep my
good karma in check! Funny we talked about the TPOG months ago & now he is gonna be a daddy. Put me my name
on a pack of the "Twisted Banana OG" & "TNT Bubba" broham.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Waiting to hear back on some proposals but today is 84 days with no THC so I will be ready...
Just waiting for shit to fall thru!

Crazy thing is I haven't even got the chance to taste any of the summer grow but gifting my kin folks to keep my
good karma in check! Funny we talked about the TPOG months ago & now he is gonna be a daddy. Put me my name
on a pack of the "Twisted Banana OG" & "TNT Bubba" broham.
Banana OG just hit 4 weeks in the bloom room,smelling like laffy taffy!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

GG #4 - FIGURE 4
The white-TWISTED WHITE
Mr white-TWISTED MISTER
Hay bro, looking good bud, the rooms are on spot, I see ur working with Elites TP also, I just back crossed my TP, and I dusted the TrueOG= truly twisted the wifi#3, the white, sour kush and the SR71, I have the ibl diesel pheno, that purples like the bubba kush and puts out massive frosted donkey dicks of funk, what phenos did u end up getting ?, im gonna dust the banana and the TK and a couple of others on my next run, im excited to see what kind of crosses come from the TP, It looks like i beat u to it, im chopping this weekend:p:D, seeds should be ready in a couple of weeks, hope u dont mind here is a pick of some twisted white:D.........GM
DSC06924
DSC06926

Top Bottom